+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought a mistral when they were on special, they are the same as the belini all the way down to the cook book that comes with them. There are loads of Bellini recipe sites online and you can use the thermomix recipes. 2 blades instead of 1 so no reverse, and it doesn't have built in scales but that's really not a problem. I'm just starting to use mine, but white/cheese sauce, custard, lemon curd, rocky road, potatoe and bacon soup have all been great. Clearly the thermomix is a superior machine, but I just couldn't justify the cost at this stage.. Perhaps if I use this one regularly I will convert over once this one dies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have a bellini and find it a PITA. I find old school cooking easier if you have everything else ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    I absolutely love my Bellini.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have one, there is only hubby and myself but makes enough for 3 meals each for us, makes great lemon meringue pie filling. It does all the stirring for you. Hubby says best one i've made.