+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Zofran was my lifesaver. Took it every day for 6 months - otherwise my head was in the toilet all day.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashfirst For This Useful Post:

anony  (13-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Enough View Post
    Lots and lots of sleep. It's always worse when you're tired.
    So true. Had a late night last night and an early start today and was sooo ill this morning!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Really cold coke helped a (a can was better than a bottle), getting plenty of sleep/rest also helps as well as keeping meals small (if I ate too much when I was feeling ok, it would all come up again pretty soon after). Up and go if I couldn't stomach actual food, and salty plain crackers also helped a tiny bit. Vitamin b (6 or 12? Not sure) and ginger tablets are supposed to help but did nothing for me. In end nothing cut it so the doc gave me maxalon - worked a treat! I couldn't get off the couch for weeks without needing to vomit and it was such a relief feeling nausea free. I had a script for odansetron too but didn't end up needing it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I survived on watermelon. I wouldn't eat too much of anything though but eat constantly. I also find citrusy drinks helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm another HGer who had a hospitalization last week. On a good day, the Zofran wafers help get me through a work shift. On a bad day, they don't even take the edge off. But worth a shot. Maxolon doesn't stay in my stomach long enough to get absorbed so has been pretty useless for me.

Zofran is worth a shot. But it's expensive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm around the same as you 8+5 ...& being tired is my number one trigger to having ms bad. I'm getting through ok most days by taking Phenergan at night plus I do wear the sea sickness bands almost 24/7. There is a syrup you can buy at the chemist called Emetrol that is basically the coke base formula. It's pretty damn sweet but a swig of that has REALLY helped me out at work now & then. Constant eating has also seemed to ease things. I found myself being so angry at the TV the other day - getting all sh*tty at the presenters & the fact that they're not feeling crap all the time! Ha! Hormones!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The elevit morning sickness tablets helped me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sea bands around my wrists have been the only consistently helpful thing. I have a handful of almonds as well if I wake up in the middle of the night feeling gross, along with small sips of water. I just got a 50 pack of vomit bags (the kind they use in hospitals) so I can have a few in my bag, in each car, beside my bed etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update - the mints have worked the past 2 days!! I still feel a tiny bit nauseous but haven't been vomiting! So thanks ladies I hope this is it for ms!

The downside is that Im now worrying that I dont "feel pregnant". I know its completely ridiculous its just my mind playing tricks!! Anyone else feel this way?