Research Invitation for Parents of Children Aged 3-12 Years on Education Attitudes.
Hello. I am seeking parents, both male and female, who have children aged between three and twelve years, to participate in this psychology Honours research project entitled Parental Attitudes to Education. Participants must be aged between 18 and 65 years and be Australian residents.

The purpose of this study is to better understand the way parents interact educationally with their preschool and primary aged children. Differences in personality and perceptions of competition in the education setting are also examined in relation to parent’s education preferences.

This study is in the form of an online questionnaire which is expected to take approximately 15 to 20 minutes to complete. It is anonymous, non-identifiable, and voluntary.

The study, and more detailed information, can be accessed by the following link:

If you would like further information please contact me at or my supervisor, Dr McGrath, on (02) 6338 4591.

Charles Sturt University’s Arts Faculty Human Ethics Committee has approved this project (Protocol number: 100/2014/37).

Thank you for considering participating. If you wish to share the link to this research with other parents please feel free.

Kind regards,

Nadine Jones