+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    We have so much lego as it is, definitely don't want any more. The kids aren't terribly keen on it anymore.
    Books- DS can't read and rectifying that is a slow, seemingly impossible feat. He has fortnightly sessions with his speech pathologist just working on literacy and those sessions are like pure torture for him..lol.
    DVD's we don't do as everything is downloaded and given to us.
    As for an experience, we always do that as part of a b'day. Usually to a theme park or the likes.
    Hmm.. I had a look at the national geographic store online and there were a few things there I saw that he would probably like. He loves mixing 'potions' and I saw a chemistry kit so that might be an idea. There were magic kits, metal detectors and other things I think he would like too. I might take him into a store and see what he gravitates towards.
    You guys have definitely given me some ideas.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If he like mixing potions, is there a possibly he might like cooking? I've seen kids cooking classes advertised before that I know my DS would love but he is too young for them at the moment.

Just as a side note, also might get him interested in reading because of the recipes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    http://whats2eat.com.au/cooking-classes/

Not sure whee you are but this is in perth