Closed Thread
Page 92 of 161 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nvandmv View Post
    @sarahf yes definitely agree. Glad I'm not on my own with feeling like this . It feels really weird but it still doesn't feel real to me. I've been feeling like rubbish for months, had two scans, heard the heartbeat twice and starting to pop a bit now, but it still hasn't fully sunk in that there is actually a little person in there growing. I feel slightly odd telling people I'm pregnant because it still doesn't feel real to me! I'm only 14 weeks so maybe it will change soon! I think as someone else mentioned, for us IVF ladies it's usually been such a hard road to get here we're probably too scared to actually believe this could be happening to us! Hope everyone has a good day.
    Exactly this for me too. I'm still feeling too weird about buying bub stuff or starting to plan / organise nursery lol

ps it's a BOY. OB appt was all good yesterday. We're both thrilled. We both just wanted healthy but also secretly hoped for boy

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Happyma For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (22-10-2014),KitiK  (22-10-2014),OIC  (22-10-2014),ScubaGal  (22-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Happyma, lovely news! We haven't bought any baby things yet either. Someone at work asked me the other day what I had bought so far and didn't believe me when I said 'nothing'.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nvandmv For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (22-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahf View Post
    Hay guys and welcome lillypilly and akakura. Big congrats������. Just wondering if anybody else is having a hard time in really believing that it's all happening. I know it's weird but I just can't seem to get my head around it's all going to be ok and I am having a baby. Even after 19 weeks today. scans all good getting big. It's so weird. Guess it's been such a hard road to get here I just want it so much I guess it scares me. positive thoughts we deserve beautiful babies������Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    It so doesn't feel real! Even more so since we've told no-one yet (except a few of our immediate family). It won't be real for me until we can tell people and for that I have to wait until DH tells his adult daughter!

I'm so pleased to say that our CVS initial results are for NORMAL CHROMOSOMES so there's now only a <1% chance of a problem (it's another 2 weeks or so for a final result).

PHEW!

HIA

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HavingitAll For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (22-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations @Happyma! Another boy, awesome news for you and your partner. The boys are outnumbering the girls in this dig so far....!
    @HavingitAll, what a relief for you, so pleased that the cvs came back clear xxx

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (23-10-2014),HavingitAll  (22-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all feels better I'm not the only one. I think I'm going to be in a real spin when I actually get to hold it. Just feel bad for little bean that I feel that way. Guess it is a protective mechanism. Congrats on a boy happyma. Hope u all doin well😊

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sarahf For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (23-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingitAll View Post
    It so doesn't feel real! Even more so since we've told no-one yet (except a few of our immediate family). It won't be real for me until we can tell people and for that I have to wait until DH tells his adult daughter!

I'm so pleased to say that our CVS initial results are for NORMAL CHROMOSOMES so there's now only a <1% chance of a problem (it's another 2 weeks or so for a final result).

PHEW!

HIA
    Oh thank god for that I was so worried for you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

HavingitAll  (22-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HavingitAll, that's amazing news. So pleased for you. What a relief. Party alright!!!

Were you given any info on doing the Verifi test with the second sac? I'm just waiting for Clinipath to call back-I'm unsure of whether I should do it now if it's just going to give a false positive from the second empty sac.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Statistically, there's a higher percentage of having boys when having IVF treatments. Congrats to all finding out gender of bub recently

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyOB For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (23-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes there is @BabyOB, but apparently (from what I have researched in med journals) a higher probability of girls using IVF ICSI - something about the girl swimmers being slower therefore easier to catch!? Not sure how reliable it is really. Well anyway, I have 1 of each sex from IVF ICSI so not sure the rule applies I guess we get what we get huh!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (23-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    and it was so quick to get a result!!! - Maternal Fetal medicine at the Mater in Brisbane were lovely