Closed Thread
Page 9 of 161 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be speaking with doc after 2nd bloods tomorrow @Soques so will get a clear indication.

I haven't had the best of sleeps for weeks either & I was a great sleeper. Mainly cause I'm hot, freezing, boiling, crazy dreams. Hope you get a good sleep tonight!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    hCG above 4000 14dpFET What IVF calculators have you ladies used, if any, please?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hcg level in at 21356 that's at 25dpo or 40 days from lmp. I think I'm leaning towards twins 😊

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (18-08-2014),Soques  (18-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhhh. Exciting @Nezz79 ! Seen 3 1/2mth old twins on the weekend & mum was so sprightly whilst dad was proud pram pusher discussing how great it is with other dad's. Exciting times for you ♥

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nezz79 wow re HCG! I think you are right re twins! My HCG was 1460 on Friday and 4860 yesterday. Considering we had ET the same day, 25,000 looks very much like twins! Congratulations!

Me 37 DX Endo, Tubal Damage DH 41 no issues
    3 x IUI 2013 - BFN
    Feb 14 - Laparoscopy
    IVF#1 Apr 2014 - BFN
    IVF#2 June 2014 - total fertilization failure
    FET#1 June 2014 - BFN
    IVF#3 July/Aug 2014 - BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezz79 View Post
    Hcg level in at 21356 that's at 25dpo or 40 days from lmp. I think I'm leaning towards twins ������
    Amazing. Sounds like twins! That will be wild but wonderful ride.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mommies,

I am freaking out! As you know I have been plagued with terrible nausea and complaining about it. Well on the weekend it stopped! I felt much better! It has been over three days now and no nausea. I am so scared the heartbeat has stopped and the hub has stopped producing HCG. Someone told me that being on progesterone presseries stops you're period? So I am terrified baby has died but I will not know because no AF will come due to progesterone. I am having nightmares about it. I won't know until next week at my 10 week scan. Feeling scared.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck28 View Post
    Hi mommies,

I am freaking out! As you know I have been plagued with terrible nausea and complaining about it. Well on the weekend it stopped! I felt much better! It has been over three days now and no nausea. I am so scared the heartbeat has stopped and the hub has stopped producing HCG. Someone told me that being on progesterone presseries stops you're period? So I am terrified baby has died but I will not know because no AF will come due to progesterone. I am having nightmares about it. I won't know until next week at my 10 week scan. Feeling scared.
    Oh gosh @canuck28 that sounds really scary but hopefully everything will be ok. Sorry I'm lurking in a thread I shouldn't be but I remember @Bellydance posting the exact same thing a few weeks ago, her morning sickness stopped for a day or two and then came right back again...

Can you call your GP and tell them you'd like to move your scan forward? Or just pay out of pocket for an extra scan in a day or so if the nausea doesn't come back? Would be worth it just to manage the anxiety I think. Fingers crossed for you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

canuck28  (21-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That happened to my sister... And she had a beautiful baby... You gots to remember to that once hGC gets to a curtain point it becomes steady before it starts to taper off later on... So I wouldn't stress to much... The nausea is also caused sometimes by a lack of something in your diet, so if it's stopped it might be that you have topped up on whatever you were missing...

How much longer until your scan? And could you go in and have it checked sooner if your still worried about it?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

canuck28  (21-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling ill tonight.