Closed Thread
Page 87 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear woof. Big hugs to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @woof5105 that is devastating. I am so sorry. I have been there before myself and know how heart breaking it is, particularly after seeing a HB. I wish there was something more I could say. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all. I think that was the toughest bit. Seeing a strong heart beat and then 2 weeks later seeing no heart beat but the size was still accurate. So had only just stopped ...
    Had a d&c yesterday and I think that helped us with the processing. Don't think I could've handled an induced miscarriage.
    We are going to take a few months off and then jump back onto the roller coaster.

Huge amounts of best wishes for everyone. Really truly hope you all have a very easy and uneventful next few months.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (17-10-2014),que sera sera  (17-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GeorgieNE and @Nezz79, just wondering what advice you were both given with your SCHs? Were your Drs worried at all? Had more pink bleeding last night (after violent vomiting which I'm sure triggered it) and old blood today. I don't go for an OB appointment until 12 weeks. The Dr at ultrasound didn't seem too concerned but it's hard not to worry!
    @woof5105, I hope you're feeling ok after the D&C. Sounds like a good idea to take some time off. Be kind to yourself and let yourself grieve, it's a very tough thing to go through. Wishing you the very best of luck when you start trying again. Take care and rest up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ladybug14 I was just told to take it easy no heavy lifting and no sex. I have had no more bleeding since my bleed at 8 weeks but at my 12 week ultrasound I still had one SCH there but the other is gone. Not sure on the size. My OB didn't seam too concerned but said to call her if I had anymore bleeding. I don't see her until after my 18 week anatomy scan now only in another 4 and a bit weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Nezz79. I've booked in another scan and will follow up if that's not ok.
    How exciting you're so close to the 18 week scan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies - I am so sorry @woof5105 it is horrendous!! In a way its good people around you know so they can offer support. Is anyone on Clexane?? I forgot to take my injection last night so I took it this morning.. can I take my normal one tonight or should I starting doing them in the mornings from now on?? Also I am 10w2d and the last 24 hours have had really bad "cramps" pains in my uterus (Feels like someone is holding it tight) just seeing if others have had this? I don't have my 12 week scan for another 11 days!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefullyanothetbaby, I've forgotten my clexane a couple of times too. I'd wait and just do it first thing tomorrow am, even set your alarm for 4am or so.

I have days of electric shock type cramping. Last scan was Monday and everything was fine. Your uterus is meant to be growing and stretching.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    @hopefullyanothetbaby, I've forgotten my clexane a couple of times too. I'd wait and just do it first thing tomorrow am, even set your alarm for 4am or so.

I have days of electric shock type cramping. Last scan was Monday and everything was fine. Your uterus is meant to be growing and stretching.
    Thanks @ladybug14 I took it this morning at 6:30am (as I missed it last night) so maybe I should just start taking them in the mornings now.... Far out mornings are hectic I was concerned about taking another one tonight as when I googled it it says don't take 2 in a day!! Yes I also had a scan on Monday and I was 9w5d and everything looked good.. was just weird I had these cramps a couple of days later - OBGYN did say as 2nd baby in 2yrs it would happen a lot quicker as uterus pops out but cant remember having these cramps pains etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ladybug14 my dr put me on rest (not strict bed rest) until the bleeding stopped which was 3 days, and no sex until after 12 weeks, at the time I was 6.5 weeks. My SCH is still there (I'm 13 weeks) but they think it is starting to break up as it doesn't look as solid on the US, but the size hasn't changed. So still no sex.
    Dr said it is common to spot for a week or so after the SCH. I've actually spotted every day since 6.5 weeks and have had 2 more large bleeds - but they don't think these are related to the SCH as the clot size hasn't changed. The key thing they seem to look for is the position of the SCH, as long as it isn't near the placenta they don't seem too concerned. My sister also had an SCH at 14 weeks and dr just said to take it easy and it sorted itself out. I totally agree re the worry, it is vary scary. I've taken some annual leave from work as I was so stressed from the bleeds eg "would the spotting one day turn into another bleed the next", that I didn't have the emotional capacity to deal with managing difficult staff at work. Best thing I could have done. So I wish there was an exact answer but there doesn't seem to be any strict formula. Take heart that my baby is growing on track and seems very happy despite the sch etc. From all the research I've done the vast majority of SCH resolve with no long term impact, some just bleed out more than others.

Me 37, DH 41 + 1 fur baby

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgieNE For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (19-10-2014)