Closed Thread
Page 80 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies has anyone had any spotting? I'm 8+3 and noticed some brown colored mucus when I went to the bathroom this am. (Sorry for TMI). Freaking out of course!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    Ladies has anyone had any spotting? I'm 8+3 and noticed some brown colored mucus when I went to the bathroom this am. (Sorry for TMI). Freaking out of course!
    I had some at about the same time. Turned out I have SCH (subchorionic haematomas) I had red blood and passed a clot then the next few days brown spotting, it was not much bleeding just spotting. I had no cramping. I freaked out too but I rang the clinic coz I didn't know at the time that I had 2 SCH that's when they told me I've had no bleeding since and I'm now 13w3d. I've also heard that you can get break through bleeding around the time of the month your AF would be due also if your cervix is irritated or you may have thrush this may cause it too and apparently a lot of people bleed through their entire pregnancy and have healthy babies. If it's not heavy I wouldn't worry too much but if you want reassurance I would go to see a dr.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (12-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Nezz79. Called my clinic who were less than helpful! Will go go GP tomorrow and hopefully get another scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emrossall View Post
    Hey ladies, quick question - we had embryo transfer on 5/9. Fertility centre said after blood test that made me 4 weeks, which means I should have been 7+3 on Friday at my scan. The tech said I'm measuring 6+4, heart rate is 151.

Im thinking the heart rate is good, so not to be concerned, but the difference in date is a bit odd? I'll be talking to the fertility centre tomorrow, but just thought I'd check it you guys - anyone had this happen before?

first ivf/icsi cycle.
    I was the same with my 7 week scan... The little guy is so small and if it's scrunched up its hard to get accurate measurement... My first was at 7+4 and it measured 6+2 but with a good heart beat... So no need to freakout...it's all normal... It will catchup as you have more scans... My 12 w scan was right on the money at 12+1... So it's all a bit relative

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (12-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ladybug14 I started to get spotting around week 7 and I've had 3 big bright red bleeds, a subchorionic haematoma and continuous spotting since (I'm now 12+6). It has been so scary but each time I have had a scan bubs is totally fine. Interestingly my first bleed was totally out of the blue, my second bleed happened 2 days after an ultrasound and my 3 rd happened in the ultrasound clinic straight after an ultrasound. At this point I'm still spotting and the dr is hoping it settles down now that I'm past 12 weeks.im just not looking fwd to my 12 week NT scan tomorrow in case it brings another on! So it definitely does not mean the worst, the point you are at now seems the common time for spotting to start, when the placenta is starting to implant and vessels are bursting because bub is starting to stretch everything. @KitiK congratulations on a boy!

On another topic, is anyone already thinking about how long to wait before trying for #2 or if you have more than 1 IVF baby how long did you wait? I'm 37 with 0 frosties so don't have the luxury of time on my side. I'm thinking we might start IVF after 5 - 6 months.

Me 37, DH 41 + 1 fur baby

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgieNE For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (12-10-2014),ladybug14  (12-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GeorgieNE, myy dd1 is 6, dd2 is 18mths so ds1 will arrive when dd2 is just over 2. If you have a c sect they recommend to wait 1 year before the next preg x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Try not to worry ladybug14. Hope the doc gives u another scan to put your mind at ease.☺️.
    GeorgieNE I'm the same as u no frosties I am 35. have told my partner I want to start about 9 months after. That totally freaks him out ha ha. But we all know how long it can take. So what do u do😊

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sarahf For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (12-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    16+1 week ob appointment today... Hoping with a scan, might be able to hear heart beat today...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

My 7 week scan she measured bubs at 6+6 and then measured again at 7, when I was actually 7+1 so I think theres a bit of wiggle room in those measurements. But heartbeat was 148 so I'm happy.

We need to move back to Scotland for about 5 years as soon as feasible, but we have 2 frosties here, so it will either be me coming back here for an IVF holiday, or we wait the minimum time I can to try for another before we leave....my poor body.lol. I wonder if I can get them transferred to the UK......hmmm might email my embryologist that question.

I probably wont be going back to work until ive finished having kids, and the youngest is in pre-school, unless i can find something part time or casual, but the real issue is I don't have any family to rely on for babysitting, but I am very lucky to have a supportive DH with a decent job so with some belt tightening we can do it.

So I'm 8 weeks today, and still no MS. Did any of you who did get MS, get it after 8 weeks??? I am getting light headed when i stand up, so thats something but apart from that and a bit of the good ol constipation, most days I feel very un-pregnant! 4 more weeks til another scan can not come fast enough!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherrymum2be For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    @ladybug14 - I had this from about 6 weeks on and off but frequently up until I was 11 weeks. Sometimes it was just brown when I wiped other times it was very mucousy. Initially at 6 weeks I also panicked and then had my 7 week scan and relaxed a bit after seeing a healthy sac and a very strong heartbeat. From about 9 weeks I started panicking again and was convinced that something was wrong but my OB told me not to worry and assured me everything was fine (although no scan). It completely stopped at 11 weeks and hasn't returned. I am now 12 weeks and feel great but am very keen to see everything is ok next week at my 13 week scan!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crazycat For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (13-10-2014),ladybug14  (13-10-2014)