Closed Thread
Page 79 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ppl as in paid parental leave? Yeah I'm pretty sure. From what I gathered it's if he's LWOP from his work. No idea max weeks tho.

We could only afford a few weeks on min income anyway. Well, we could afford longer, but wouldn't want to due to savings etc to buy a farm.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Happyma For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Belated welcome and congrats to @Nicsta83!
    My scan isn't officially until the 20th but due to severe back pain i've had this week my GP referred me for an abdominal ultrasound today, and at 6w we got a healthy heartbeat of 120bpm. I can't explain the relief i felt knowing there is in fact a bub growing in there, especially as i've had no symptoms. What a great feeling! I hope everyone else is travelling well!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to que sera sera For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhhhh all that stuff does me in. Ha ha. Guess I better make the call soon. I'm planning on 6 months off then back 1 to 2 days. Unfortunately don't get any maternity leave from work. But I do have a very excited retired mum and a midwife mother inlaw. So bean will be in good hands.
    When are u guys thinking of stopping work? I was thinking a month before, but do 2 very physical jobs so not sure.
    Happy weekend all☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a teacher and NAPLAN testing is 3 weeks or so before my edd. I'm starting to weigh up whether to start leave end of term 1 and let the new teacher take the kids through NAPLAN 2 weeks after meeting them, or work til the end of that week so i can be there to support my nervous students. I guess i'll see how i feel as the pregnancy progresses.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @sarahf I have a 6mth contract which finishes me up 4wks before. I have an admin job which if becomes too stressful, I can take on less around that time. Thinking of 12mths off with bub & going back maybe 5day fortnight or so

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I guess u just have to see how it goes. Man I think it's going to fly by.
    Hope u are all haven a nice weekend.😒

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woops that's meant to be a smiley face😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, quick question - we had embryo transfer on 5/9. Fertility centre said after blood test that made me 4 weeks, which means I should have been 7+3 on Friday at my scan. The tech said I'm measuring 6+4, heart rate is 151.

Im thinking the heart rate is good, so not to be concerned, but the difference in date is a bit odd? I'll be talking to the fertility centre tomorrow, but just thought I'd check it you guys - anyone had this happen before?

first ivf/icsi cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Emrossall, sorry I have no advice... I think scans that early can be inaccurate, try not to worry, if hcg levels are rising it should be ok. I only had a viability scan at 6+w with dd2 and only got around to having a scan this time at 9w (ds1). Both times dates were out by a few days. Hope everything is ok for you. If the fs didnt seem worried, I would try not to be.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

Emrossall  (12-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Emrossall View Post
    Hey ladies, quick question - we had embryo transfer on 5/9. Fertility centre said after blood test that made me 4 weeks, which means I should have been 7+3 on Friday at my scan. The tech said I'm measuring 6+4, heart rate is 151.

Im thinking the heart rate is good, so not to be concerned, but the difference in date is a bit odd? I'll be talking to the fertility centre tomorrow, but just thought I'd check it you guys - anyone had this happen before?

first ivf/icsi cycle.
    @Emrossall have you tried calculating your DD yourself using one of the online calculators? (Google ivf due date calculator).

My nurses initially calculated my due date a few days out, my FS calculated it one day early so my measurements would have been all behind or ahead, so maybe have a play with that.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Emrossall  (12-10-2014)