Closed Thread
Page 70 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Meant to say, I've had the headaches too. And yesterday the worst bout of morning sickness I've ever had - was borderline on whether to go to hospital (couldn't keep water down) but luckily DH entertained DS all day so I could rest and vomit in peace! Lots better today.

I asked about painkillers (for the headaches) at the chemist and they gave me paracetamol with a small dose of codeine but I'm a bit reluctant to take it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (06-10-2014),KitiK  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The Berlei and Elle Macpherson maternity bras are good too. 'Chloe and Lola' ones were terrible for me, they hurt so much. Woman at Myer said that if you can fit a fist inside your bra (ha) that it should be good for most of your pregnancy and this mostly held true for me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - I hope everyone is going well apologise have been a bit absent im just trying to get through one day at a time until 12 weeks (am 8w5d today) anyway quick question has anyone had lower back pain??? I have had it on and off but really nothing to mention and then today it has been really bad and aching a lot to the point I might need to take Panadol..... Am just so scared as bad back aches is what I had when I miscarried in February (but also had bad cramps that tIme which this time thankfully I don't have)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefullyanotherbaby For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyma View Post
    @ScubaGal id defo ditch bras and things and head to Myers or DJs. I'd recommend Triumph mat bras. They're not cheap about 60ish I think, but god they're comfortable. I bought two at 5 weeks as my boobs were so big and sore. I went from 12c pre IVF to 14dd at 5 weeks. Lady said to come back at 5-6 months to check fitting and see if I need bigger again.
    Good luck!

OMG soques can't beeline your MS is gone. Yay yay yay. I think you're the first one in this group. How many weeks are you again? From memory I think you're close to me.

I'm absolutely hanging out for it to end. We leave this Saturday for 10 days holiday up north WA. We've hired a camper and hope to get as far as Exmouth for some snorkelling / relaxing. I'm really hoping my MS disappears this week. 15wk today 😄
    15wk 1 day today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyOB View Post
    Ladies, I have suffered terrible headaches, day-in, day-out for 99% of the pregnancy so far. I can't work out the exact trigger but nor can I rid them either. My tip is to just drink heaps of water all day everyday. That's the closest you'll get to a cure :-/ Apparently almonds are a natural cure so maybe try munching on them too. Pregnancy is not glorious like imagined but when we hold our bubs, it'll all be a distant memory

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I am in the same boat, my OB said eating less processed food should help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Just a little update from me. I had my 12 week scan yesterday and everything was great! Yay! The baby measured a day smaller than 12w but it was curled up a bit so a bit hard for the lady to measure accurately. The heartbeat was 150bpm which was really good. Bubs even had a bit of a wiggle and a stretch while everything was going on which was so cool to see!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nvandmv For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (07-10-2014),KitiK  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Who did/ is doing the harmony or other NIPT test and who has decided not to? What were your reasons? I'm trying to decide at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    Who did/ is doing the harmony or other NIPT test and who has decided not to? What were your reasons? I'm trying to decide at the moment.
    In going to do it. Im hoping I'm low risk but keen to know and will probably find out the gender too.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @BettyW - I did the verifi, results are due Friday. I did it because it is baby #3 and for our family, having a baby with high needs knowingly is not an option, financially and/emotionally. I have 2 others to think about first. Might sound harsh but it is the reality for us. The NIPT only identifies chromosonal issues (and sex) not structural issues, which is why we will do the 12w nuchal scan etc as well. Goodluck with your decision.

Ps: @Soques had a verifi recently too

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Guys,

Can I join this thread?

I was with most of you in the July/Aug 2014 IVF/ICSI/FET #2 thread. I got my BFP in August. I have been away for work for the last few weeks and on my return found the new group.

It has been great reading over all the posts ( it has taken up most of my morning). Glad to hear all the amazing stories from everyone's journeys so far.

I have been fairly lucky to have only suffered some mild nausea on and off no real huge MS. Boobs on the other hand wow they have been sore.

Before my 7 week scan i started noticing some brown mucousy discharge every time I wiped after going to the bathroom. It was only ever when i wiped and I had no cramps at all. Alarm bells went off and panic set in and I was convinced at the 7 week scan I would be looking at a blank screen. Told my FS as soon as I went in and he didn't have one ounce of concern and told me to get ready for the U/S. Perfectly healthy sac and amazing heartbeat. Phew immediate relief and the bells stopped ringing.

I am now 11 weeks and up until 3 days ago I was still having the discharge when I was wiping. About a week before seeing my OB the panic started again as I couldn't understand why I would still be having this discharge. Googled far too much and this also did not help my already racing mind! Spoke to the OB about and he too wasn't concerned as there was no cramping and no RED bleeding. He eased my mind somewhat but think I will only be settled after my next scan in a week and a half.

I am still having a bit of nausea, extreme tiredness and a few headaches but otherwise feel great. No disharge as from 3 days ago so am happy about that.

Sorry for the essay but feel like I've now caught up with everyone.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Crazycat For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (07-10-2014)