Closed Thread
Page 7 of 161 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezz79 View Post
    Yes we are quite excited of the possibility of having twins just didn't think it would happen. I've always wanted to have three children so this would complete our family. We already have a girl so hoping for at least a boy this time but just so happy and lucky to be able to have a baby really 😊
    Well you'll find out soon enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for your scan soques! Mine wasn't meant to be till next week but because of the bleed I'm having it earlier. Very nervous! I'm due 3rd April so pretty close to you.

Today zofran hasn't worked so well. Either that or I've picked up a tummy bug as I was sick today and had that nauseas feeling all day. Are you taking anything for it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No... Just riding it out... Comes and goes I waves... Not liking it at all though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So heart beat 132 bpm, but size wise measurement said it was 6 weeks 3 days, instead of 7 weeks 3 days ( which I today) should I be worried?

Thanks
    Reviews
    If they didn't seem worried then I wouldn't be either. You just might have a smaller bub or a slow grower. When do you have another scan? Hb of 132 is great! 😊

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin Amara For This Useful Post:

Soques  (15-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure yet.. See ob next week for next plan of attack...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, it's been a few weeks.
    Welcome and congrats to the ladies with the new BFP's! Very excited for you.

AFM - It's been a busy and exhausting two weeks for me. I have returned home and returned to work after a 7 week holiday. I am a teacher and the kids started back on Tuesday and I am barely keeping it together in front of them. I am throwing up a few times a day...not in front of a student yet though. Heaps of colleagues have guessed but trying to keep it quiet. No energy at all, all I want to do is sleep when I get home. Sometimes I go to bed at 6 or 7! I am 8 weeks and 5 days today. Anyone else expending this level of nausea and tiredness? I've also lost 3 KG....and I had a migraine last week, for 3 days. I took tylenol but it did not help. Just awful, I hope none of you ladies experience one without being able to take proper meds...

Still, I am sure it will pass in a few weeks. I will be meeting my OBGYN next week who will deliver the baby. Looking forward to having another scan and hearing the heartbeat again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezz79 View Post
    Yes we are quite excited of the possibility of having twins just didn't think it would happen. I've always wanted to have three children so this would complete our family. We already have a girl so hoping for at least a boy this time but just so happy and lucky to be able to have a baby really ������
    Twins...wow Nezz that would be amazing. When do you have you're first scan to find out????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck28 View Post
    Twins...wow Nezz that would be amazing. When do you have you're first scan to find out????
    I'm having a scan around 2nd sept at 7 weeks. Will find out then if twins or not. Having weekly blood tests done so will see how much my levels have gone up on Monday but they say you can't predict if it's twins solely on numbers. 😊

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

BabyOB  (16-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Nezz79.

Hope it is twins for you... We got to have someone...

Hey is anyone here doing the Harmony Test? For those that have no idea... It's blood test to test for the downs and other chromosomal issues... They can get the babies DNA from your blood.

If so you might want to consider the Australia version... Suppose to be more accurate..and quicker results...

Hers the link, check out the doctors brochure... And it's good for twins

http://www.snp.com.au/patient-services/verifi.aspx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

BabyOB  (16-08-2014)