Closed Thread
Page 57 of 161 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The sonographer is sick so no scan for me today - I have to wait until Tuesday. Just awful!

HIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That sucks @HavingitAll...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

HavingitAll  (26-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those who requested updates! Went to the public hospital today as had one sided pain and still no bleeding. After a few investigations and finally a scan, I have a pregnancy of unknown location. Too small to be definitely anywhere and still also not viable. So basically have to wait for another week so they can hopefully locate a sac to determine location. This means I can't have any meds to move things along as they are different if its ectopic!

Hope everyone else is going well and MS is not too troubling it's been so nice to hear about all the scans and how exciting it is

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (27-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Excited1 that sucks, nothing worse than waiting... I hope you are ok... (Or as ok as you can be in the circumstances) how is your support base IRL? I hope you are being cared for x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (27-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Excited1 View Post
    For those who requested updates! Went to the public hospital today as had one sided pain and still no bleeding. After a few investigations and finally a scan, I have a pregnancy of unknown location. Too small to be definitely anywhere and still also not viable. So basically have to wait for another week so they can hopefully locate a sac to determine location. This means I can't have any meds to move things along as they are different if its ectopic!

Hope everyone else is going well and MS is not too troubling it's been so nice to hear about all the scans and how exciting it is
    That must be so frustrating to be caught in limbo land. What day next week is your repeat scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much guys, I actually haven't cried yet but am sure it will hit when the bleeding and pain starts!
    @KitiK my DH is being amazing about things and is being there for me every step. He bought me flowers, soft cheese and pate as they are my favourites and he thought they'd cheer me up!
    @ScubaGal no repeat scan planned until 7 weeks unfort so another 2 weeks. I have bloods next tues to see HCG and will try and push then for a scan to try and see where the sac is. I'd just like it to be over so want some meds to make it happen quicker. The longer it gets left the more chance of D&C which I'd really rather not have. Unfort my cervix is firmly closed so nothing is really happening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Excited1 View Post
    Thanks so much guys, I actually haven't cried yet but am sure it will hit when the bleeding and pain starts!
    @KitiK my DH is being amazing about things and is being there for me every step. He bought me flowers, soft cheese and pate as they are my favourites and he thought they'd cheer me up!
    @ScubaGal no repeat scan planned until 7 weeks unfort so another 2 weeks. I have bloods next tues to see HCG and will try and push then for a scan to try and see where the sac is. I'd just like it to be over so want some meds to make it happen quicker. The longer it gets left the more chance of D&C which I'd really rather not have. Unfort my cervix is firmly closed so nothing is really happening.
    so sorry :-( big hugs

11. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (27-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques, love the philosophy. Going to pop that on my phone for a little reminder.
    @HavingitAll, argh how frustrating!
    @Excited1, gosh you're handling this all amazingly well. So frustrating for you with all the waiting around. Take care hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone, I don't think I would be handling this nearly as well if I didn't have all of your support- you guys are not only amazing but inspirational to just deal with it and get back on the horse when I can. I'm sure I will have a meltdown sooner or later and have given DH the heads up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone else struggling today? Sore b00bs and feeling really off. Sitting on the couch, eating tv snacks, sipping a chai and watching the AFL while the girls potter on the back verandah... so hope the next few weeks pass quickly and the ms doesn't linger...