Closed Thread
Page 49 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Excited1 thinking of you today and have my fingers crossed that everything is okay xx
    @ScubaGal yeah my ms would go away for a day or two throughout. The first time it happend it worried me (was pretty early but can't remember exactly when) but later on I absolutely loved those 'good days'!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys but I am out- HCG has fallen and I am having a miscarriage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Excited1 View Post
    Oh no @Excited1 I'm so sorry to hear such devastating news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that @Excited1. It's so unfair to be so happy and have it taken away. Big hugs to you. Take care of yourself. Don't lose hope either, it's a great sign that you can get pregnant, this little bean just wasn't the one but it will happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 I am very sorry to hear that sad news! Big hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry @Excited1...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck28 View Post
    Hey there @sarahf, I'm having similar symptoms! I am 14 weeks now. I definitely have a defined bump, looks more like a round beer belly though. But this is my second baby and I was told I would "pop" sooner. Have been peeing a few times a night since 8 weeks. And the nausea...well it has gotten better, but not stopped!

Today at work a colleague stood next to me for awhile and all I could smell was the stink of cigarettes on his clothes and slight BO. Later when recalling the smell to a friend it became so vivid...I vomited right there!

Oh and I just started this week getting random tight pains around my tummy like you described...what is that I wonder??
    The tight pains are your ligaments loss ending as you uterus gets ready to move up... Things got to loosen to make room... It's a bit scary when it first started with me in the last week or so... But have gotten used to it now... Just don't move quick... Pain will stay at a min.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

canuck28  (23-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry @Excited1. I have been there twice before and know how devastating it is. Take care of yourself as you work through this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Excited1 View Post
    So sorry... Be kind to yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal with regards to boobs... At least with mine... First 6 weeks sore sore sore sore and more sore...then they stopped being sore have stopped growing thank goodness for the moment anyway... And not real tender...

Cramps have been coming and going since day of ET... And now into my 13 week getting very sharp stabbing sort of pains in the hip/goin area which I guess is normal as my ligaments are getting stretchier for things to start moving around.

I started showing at about week 11... Which I guess is really early... But not uncommon and now having had to go to op shops to find larger clothes and some materinty stuff as townsville doesn't have much to work with.

Tiredness is still there but not as bad... Made it to 9:30 pm last night before going to bed... I was excited. But ended up at about 12:30 am with a headache that was so painful it woke me up... Not cool at all... I do find i can get really exhausted if I do to much... So been doing little bits in the morning and taking it easy in the avo...

DH has a pretty bad head cold... Which isn't good for him or for me... Last thing I want is the be pg and sick... But saying that my right jaw has been really sore, which for me usually mean my ear drain canel is filled with thick mucus... (Sorry tmi)

So drinking lots of water and juices. Taking some extra zinc to help keep me from getting any sicker...

Hope everyone is well and happy... Hello to the new BFP... Hope your journey here is a smooth and up eventful one...