Closed Thread
Page 47 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Saw the heartbeat today. Little Bean is right on track for 6+4 and HB was 120bpm

So surreal all I keep thinking is "I'm not imagining it!!!"
    HOORAH @ScubaGal you've got a baby in there!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (22-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Such a nervous wreak waiting for BT results again today! All ok hcg 19 970 at 20dp6dt. Phew!

Clinic still haven't said anything about a scan. When did your clinics give you 6-7 week scan dates?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (22-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    Such a nervous wreak waiting for BT results again today! All ok hcg 19 970 at 20dp6dt. Phew!

Clinic still haven't said anything about a scan. When did your clinics give you 6-7 week scan dates?
    Great news @ladybug14

My clinic sent me the referral after a BT result at 13dp5dt.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (22-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Grace1 pogesterone was 340

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahf View Post
    Hay guys well I'm still feeling crapy almost 15 weeks. I'm a constant eater too scubagirl. I get up around 3am to pee start thinking then I'm starving. I have a noticeable bump now but in think it's all the carbs and ice cream. He he.
    Went to a party last night. Lasted till 9. 9.30 seems to be my cut off. And a lady decided to tell me she had 2 mc 1 at 14 weeks and 1 at 15. Then kept apologising for telling me. Why all the horror stories I was just starting to feel safe:-/. Poor thing I guess people like to talk about it. Been getting pains on sides of tummy think they are ligament pains. Need to get back on the sex band wagon. Ha ha. Happy Sunday all. Relax��������������� ���������
    Hey there @sarahf, I'm having similar symptoms! I am 14 weeks now. I definitely have a defined bump, looks more like a round beer belly though. But this is my second baby and I was told I would "pop" sooner. Have been peeing a few times a night since 8 weeks. And the nausea...well it has gotten better, but not stopped!

Today at work a colleague stood next to me for awhile and all I could smell was the stink of cigarettes on his clothes and slight BO. Later when recalling the smell to a friend it became so vivid...I vomited right there!

Oh and I just started this week getting random tight pains around my tummy like you described...what is that I wonder??

9. The Following User Says Thank You to canuck28 For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (23-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the new ladies with their BFP's...congrats! And congrats @ScubaGal on your scan, great news and nice to have peace of mind now. Hello to everyone else.

AFM I have been feeling a bit better now that I am in the 2nd trimester, but barely. Still struggling with nausea. I am hungry all day long and if I do not eat immediately I want to puke. Still tired...less tired (stopped napping at lunch time at work) but still in bed highly by 7 or 8 pm.

My next scan is at 17 weeks...I wonder if they will be able to tell the sex?

Oh, and I am not one to remember my dreams. But boy recently they have been vivid...and a little scary. Lots of chasing and menacing characters! Anyone experiencing this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post

Hey there @ladybug14, I had a scan at 6 weeks with my clinic (first one) and we saw the heartbeat. I've had two more, one a 10 weeks and then one at 13 with my FS. I am sure you can request (and pay) for one when you prefer if you ask? My next scans at 17 weeks and for this baby we have gone private.

However, with DS I went public and only had total of 3 scans: one at 6 weeks, 12 weeks and 20 weeks. They said I did not need any more as everything was on track. I went with the midwives at a Birth Center for that birth.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to canuck28 For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (23-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    @canuck28 yep I'm getting the intense dreams every night.

So this morning my boobs don't hurt and the nausea has eased off considerably which of course I'm freaking out about after I had some funny pains last night. It's like torture.

From my googling it seems that the achy boobs do ease off around week six -seven but I can't help being worried.
    @Bellydance is this about the same time you experienced the same thing? I remember you had a day off from symptoms and were really worried and then they all came back the next day...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

canuck28  (23-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ladybug14 my clinic booked me in for 7 week scan when they rang to confirm the BFP blood test results. I would probably do as someone else has suggested and give them a call and ask. @ScubaGal my nausea has been pretty constant, but my crampy feelings and sore boobs have been very on and off. My crampy feelings eased off at about 6ish weeks I think, and I remember googling it and this seems to be the norm. I wouldn't worry, the sore boobs and nausea will probably come back with a vengeance!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nvandmv For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (23-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing well. I had my 'booking in' appointment with a midwife yesterday which was interesting. They have asked if I would mind if a student midwife was part of my care team. They thought I would be good for a student to work with me, as I am an IVF lady, I'm 35 (apparently an 'older'mother!!! how depressing!! haha) and I have some issues with my blood. I have mild thrombocytopenia which means I have quite low platelet levels. Geez how to make a woman feel good about herself! Made me feel so special!!! I don't think of myself as being out of the ordinary and it kind of got my back up a bit when the midwife mentioned it... oh well, probably just being overly sensitive.
    Last edited by nvandmv; 23-09-2014 at 08:22.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nvandmv For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (23-09-2014)