Closed Thread
Page 45 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyma View Post
    Is anyone else seriously fatigued? I struggle to even shower and wash my hair. DH has done it a few times in the bath for me because I couldn't lift my arms up.

I've had iron test and all ok. I walk every day - even if only for 15mins around the block.

Just wondering all normal or if I should be asking OB. I know normal to be tired. This just seems crazy.
    All normal... First few weeks are the worst... From about 5 w to 8 w I took a nap in the avo for two to three hours got up made dinner and then was back in bed by 7or 8... Still can't really make it past 9 but not having to take a nap... Good on you for walking everyday... Wish I could manage that.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (22-09-2014),KitiK  (22-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think I jinxed myself. Was just sick. Still 5 days of feeling good is a record so far.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (22-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal, is your scan tomorrow? Best of luck if it is!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (21-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    @ScubaGal, is your scan tomorrow? Best of luck if it is!
    It is, thanks. I'm pretty nervous about it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (22-09-2014),ladybug14  (21-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Happyma I only just got my BFP yesterday but all week I've been coming home from work, having a nap and then in bed or asleep on the couch by 9 at the latest!

Good luck for Tom scan @ScubaGal bet you are looking forward to it!

Congrats @Emrossall
    @Bellydance you did jinx yourself! Hope it isn't too bad and you feel better soon.

Just wondered when people started getting MS? At 4+1 seems like it is too soon but have been very nauseous almost all day with peaks of it in morn and then from 4pm onwards! Also I have had to sleep with a crop too on as my boobs are incredibly sore and massive! Hope they don't grow too much - will look a but strange on my small frame

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am 4w6d today. I haven't been physically sick, but if I get hungry, I get nauseated. If I eat too much, I feel nauseated. If I leave it too long between eating, I feel nauseated.

My digestion has slowed down - I used to suffer from IBS, so I'm getting on top of it before it becomes an issue - increasing chia seeds on my breakfast and drinking plain hot water or hot water with lemon juice.

Boobs are incredibly sore and have gone up a cup size. And apart from that, the dizziness where the world turns sideways is a heap of fun!

I think the thing to remember is that symptoms are different for everyone and don't stress. Just think about the outcome at the end of it all.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Emrossall For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (22-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the reassurance @Emrossall it's good to know everything is normal! I too am suffering with the dizziness and feeling of weakness but am now freaking out a little cause my boobs don't seem quite as sore. Do you guys notice symptoms coming and going?

Also my clinic doesn't do a repeat BT until a week after original BT. I've been quite calm and relaxed until recently but it was about now that things went pear shaped previously I have no idea if my levels are doubling as they should!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keep positive. I've been doing meditation morning and night to keep me in the right headspace. My boobs are sometimes more sore than at others, if that makes sense. My blood test was last Thursday and I have my initial scan in two weeks. I gave to book that in though, so hopefully all goes well. I love this video - http://youtu.be/73v3d9A2SLk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totally normal @Excited1. Symptoms come and go, but if you are worried about anything just call you fs or ob - they are used to (particulalry us IVF women) calling with worries.
    @scubagirl good luck for your scan, hope to hear all about size, heartbeat pm etc tomorrow!
    @BabyOB, how are you going? I have my verifi on Thursday, they don't usually do it at the pathology in my town (have to travel an hour) but they have made an exception for me so I am stoked about that. Ms seems to have eased quite considerably so am feeling ok.

Congratulations to all the recent bfps! The thread seems to be getting bigger - look forward to sharing our journeys.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

BabyOB  (22-09-2014),Excited1  (22-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @ScubaGal, yep I've been peeing during the night for weeks now. Before being pregnant I never got up to pee, but now it's every single night!! Also, I was a bit anxious about having sex too. My DH and I didn't do anything from transfer until BFP and then it was probably a week or so after that. It's only happened a couple of times because I've been so tired and feeling nauseated I haven't really been up to it! Also, I know it wasn't rational but I just couldn't get it out of my head the big 'what if??' I'm sure things will be better once I start feeling better and perhaps after our 12 week scan (only 2 weeks to go!!) Hope everyone is having a good day.