Closed Thread
Page 4 of 161 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyGirl2 View Post
    Good luck for your scan today Canuck!!!!!!

I had mine yesterday.
    One little beanie with a little heart flutter.
    After telling me it was a bit small for my dates, I eventually found out from mmy clinic that my dates were wrong and I was only 6w1d not 6w4d so eembryo is actually on track.
    i will phone ultrasound and tell them.
    Ultrasound lady wasn't that nice.
    why are they so horrible?
    Wish my old guy didnt retire, he was kind.

Goid luck
    Glad the ultrasound went well @ButterflyGirl2! How cold is that tiny heartbeat!? Makes it all more real! Yeah my first ultrasound person with DS was not nice either.

AFM - I had my scan today and all is well. I am 6 weeks 4 days today. Little baby is so tiny, measuring 6 mm. I also had my HCG and progesterone tested today and those levels were good too. My FS did the ultrasound and she was very nice, it was cool listening to the little heartbeat. So happy that hub is healthy! FS told me to go for an ultrasound every two weeks to check not he development but I thought this was excessive. With my first pregnancy in Australia I went at 6 weeks, 12 weeks, 20 weeks and that was it I think. Don't see why I would have to check that often other then peace of mind?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nikski View Post
    Whoo hoo scan day. I am in the waiting room for mine at the moment.
    Welcome @nikski, how did the scan go? I had my first one today too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope everyone's scans are going well... I am going to try and book mine today... For sometime the following week...

Can't believe how fast the weeks go sometime, this one just flew by unlike last week...

AFM - I wake up tired at the moment... And have started coming down with sever sciatia pain... Did some yoga type stretching last night than, went to bed. When I went to get up out of bed, I about hit the floor in pain, the stretching must have made it even more mad at me... Made it to the medicine and took some panadol and went back to bed. Woke up not feeling to bad but I know it's still there... I think it might be a long 8 months if this keeps happening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ouch @Soques, that sounds painful! I've never had sciatia pain before. Maybe speak to you're GP about it? And take it easy! Pregnancy is a roller coaster on comfortable sensations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Subbing! Got my positive confirmed by BT today!
    yaay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    yaay!
    Your so funny....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    yaay!
    Yay! Welcome. Are you going to book another BT to track your HCG?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck28 View Post
    Yay! Welcome. Are you going to book another BT to track your HCG?
    I'm booked in for a second BT on Monday - not to check HCG which (once I went in and spoke to the nurse again and calmed down a lot) it turns out are above average for ten days past transfer. The BT is to see whether my progesterone is high enough to come off the crinone - although I've just checked my stash and I don't actually have enough crinone gel to last me until Monday so I guess I'll be buying some tomorrow. Anyone know how expensive it is?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No idea about the price of crinone @ScubaGal. I know that I have been told to use the presseries until 12 weeks of pregnancy so I bought a whole lunch to take back with me to China tomorrow and it cost around $300 I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck28 View Post
    No idea about the price of crinone @ScubaGal. I know that I have been told to use the presseries until 12 weeks of pregnancy so I bought a whole lunch to take back with me to China tomorrow and it cost around $300 I think.
    Turned out I ran out of Crinone after this morning's dose so my BT is tomorrow morning now. Sounds like they'll take me off it especially since my body has been rejecting it mostly - apparently what come back out is what you don't need.