Closed Thread
Page 28 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    @littlekiwi are you jumping in over here soon?

And @ladybug14 need your due date for the roll call..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (12-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby we are really close in due dates - are you feeling any symptoms yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks happyma. I don't know why it's not working😊.
    Looking good ladybug. I'm 13 weeks and still can't really believe it. Good lock☺️.
    Georgiene and nezz79 thinking of u guys as if it's not stressful enough without that in top. Hope it all works out fine. I'm sure it will. So hard not to worry though. Just be kind to your selfs😊.
    Thanks for the roll call scuba girl😀.
    ATM the results are in for nt scan all is well. Thank god. So now I stop worrying right? Ha ha😉. Still super tired though and a little nauseous but very happy😌. Happy week end all. May it be relaxing🌺🌺🌺

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sarahf For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (13-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wowie so many new friends yay 😀

Today is a much better day for me. Thank god.

Yesterday was horrendous. I was in tears all afternoon with horrible nausea / dry reaching. It's so awful to admit (esp considering the hell we go through to get here) but I feel so down when it's bad like that it makes me wish I wasn't pregnant 😞😞 I even told DH last night I wish it would just get out of me. I feel like SUCH a bad person talking like that. I know it's just the situation and not my real feelings as it always passes and then 10mins later I feel such overwhelming love for bub and would do anything to protect him. It's just yucky to have those bad feelings .

Anywho very grateful for the blue skies and sunshine in Perth today. Even made it out for a walk!! 12wks on Monday so hoping that things start getting consistently better soon 😊

@Hopefullyanotherbaby that's a big yes to crampy. Mine was off and on every few days from transfer to about 6 weeks. Then it went away and came back for a bit between 8 and 10 weeks.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Happyma For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (12-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyma View Post
    Oh wowie so many new friends yay ������

Today is a much better day for me. Thank god.

Yesterday was horrendous. I was in tears all afternoon with horrible nausea / dry reaching. It's so awful to admit (esp considering the hell we go through to get here) but I feel so down when it's bad like that it makes me wish I wasn't pregnant ������������ I even told DH last night I wish it would just get out of me. I feel like SUCH a bad person talking like that. I know it's just the situation and not my real feelings as it always passes and then 10mins later I feel such overwhelming love for bub and would do anything to protect him. It's just yucky to have those bad feelings .

Anywho very grateful for the blue skies and sunshine in Perth today. Even made it out for a walk!! 12wks on Monday so hoping that things start getting consistently better soon ������

@Hopefullyanotherbaby that's a big yes to crampy. Mine was off and on every few days from transfer to about 6 weeks. Then it went away and came back for a bit between 8 and 10 weeks.
    Good to know people have cramps....... I am freaking tonight as cramps are very low and a lot more sharp tonight then the dull ache I have had..... I hope calling my Obgyn today didn't jinx me.... I just couldn't cope with another loss

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hun I know how awful and unsettling that is. I defo had sharp pain from time to time as well. When I was anxious and asked dr google everyone else said "all normal unless there's blood" which I know should be reassuring but it was like I didn't believe them lol.

I think just accepting that I was/am always going to fret about this or that, and letting it be ok helped me the most.

Take care xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I might join you if that's ok. I'm 6+1 today, due May 8. Had bt at 17dpo and again at 23dpo, now spinning my wheels til my scan at 7 weeks (this coming Friday).

Few cramps and twinges here too, pretty sure I had that in my last pregnancy as well though!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (13-09-2014),KitiK  (13-09-2014),phee83  (19-10-2014),ScubaGal  (13-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and definitely sharp stabby pains - esp when I get up too quickly or sneeze/ cough without bracing myself!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (13-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm bored...

Yea at the beginning has some pretty awful pains... But as everyone else said unless there is blood it's normal... Just your innards starting to more around and get into place for the uterus to grow... It is kinda scary though...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    I'm bored...

Yea at the beginning has some pretty awful pains... But as everyone else said unless there is blood it's normal... Just your innards starting to more around and get into place for the uterus to grow... It is kinda scary though...
    Lol. Yeah the beginning bits of IVF are such a constant update of stuff I guess it would be a bit boring once there's no constant appointments and tests.