Closed Thread
Page 20 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My mayor early symptom was I was super thirsty😳.
    I'm super confused at the mo. Went to docs today to see about flu shot and he said there are some risks to the baby and he didn't advise it? Have u guys heard this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahf View Post
    My mayor early symptom was I was super thirsty😳.
    I'm super confused at the mo. Went to docs today to see about flu shot and he said there are some risks to the baby and he didn't advise it? Have u guys heard this?
    No I had heard that the flu shot was recommended for pregnant women...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had the flu shot in my previous pregnancy but did wait till I was 20 weeks and had no problems. I have the flu shot every year in about April/May as my work supply's them for free.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello,
    I am due March 15. I am in other March threads so wasn't sure about joining this one as it felt a bit greedy and late, but since I fit within the March-June due date criteria and recognise quite a few people on here I thought I'd jump on board too.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (07-09-2014),KitiK  (07-09-2014),LadyLouise  (10-09-2014),sarahf  (06-09-2014),ScubaGal  (06-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    Hello,
    I am due March 15. I am in other March threads so wasn't sure about joining this one as it felt a bit greedy and late, but since I fit within the March-June due date criteria and recognise quite a few people on here I thought I'd jump on board too.
    Hi @Bellydance can I ask when you first felt symptoms?

What's worrying me is that my boobs feel totally normal. Even on the pessaries they felt normal and my progesterone level on Thursday was 121 - yet nothing...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @ScubaGal I am so happy to see you here with a ticker of your own. I am sure everything is fine. Everyone's symptoms are different. To be honest I still haven't really had much of the sore boob thing. Every now and then they hurt and I guess they are a bit more tender to touch but only if I poke and prod.
    My first symptom was waking in the night to go to the toilet which I don't normally do. That started really early, before my BT and was actually more evident early on than it is now.
    Somewhere in the 5 week mark I started feeling a little queasy but wasn't sure if I was imagining it. Then at 6 weeks I had my first vomit and knew I wasn't imagining it! I think I got MS quite early though and unfortunately for me quite badly as it was all day sickness and lots of people never get to the vomit stage. I was also really tired. Can't remember exactly when that started as I think it coincided with MS but probably peaked at around 8wks or thereabouts. Now at almost 13 weeks it has started easing up a bit thank goodness but still there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Thanks @Bellydance I can't believe you're 13 weeks already your BFP seems like it was only yesterday. Yours and @SleepyDude 's were the first ones I really followed and cheered on.

I just wish I felt something - anything at all. it's weird cos I know my levels were good. I guess I'll know more Tuesday at the follow up BT but I'm so impatient and after last month I'm scared it'll go away again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezz79 View Post
    So the results are in...........

It's Twins!!!! We are very happy good heartbeats and measuring great. We got the pictures on a disk.������
    Wow Nezz congrats!!!! That is amazing. TWINS! So special! Are these your first (and second?!). You are going to be busy! Very happy for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Well.... I'm back again. HCG today at 9dp5dt is 297 feeling cautiously optimistic.
    Welcome back @ScubaGal, really happy for you!!! Feeling good vibes for you! Hope you are taking it easy and that your second BETA gives good results!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to canuck28 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (06-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,

Glad to see a few news names on here, congrats to all!

Well I am 12 weeks today!! Wooohooo...is that the end of the first trimester? For some reason I think it is 13 week? Well one more to go. We've not made it "Facebook official" but told most of my work colleagues and many good friends. I told my boss I was was not coming back to work next year too!

I had really bad nausea and it is starting to east off like magic! Still not feeling 100% but MUCH better than I did around 8 weeks! Looking forward to feeling better and having more energy. We will have our 12 weeks scan next week with all the important bloods. Looking forward to seeing my little bean again!

BTW.. @Soques, how are you traveling these days?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to canuck28 For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (07-09-2014),KitiK  (07-09-2014)