Closed Thread
Page 2 of 161 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    It's official... BFP for me... Levels at 165. Scan in three weeks.
    Yay, a huge congrats! I had a feeling it would be a BFP for you. How are you feeling? Are you having a second BT to confirm rising HCG levels? I had a second one 3 days after my first which made me feel better.

I will be 6 weeks along this Sunday and able to have my first scan around then. Feeling a tiny bit of nausea this week as well as general tiredness but other than than no big symptoms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck28 View Post
    Yay, a huge congrats! I had a feeling it would be a BFP for you. How are you feeling? Are you having a second BT to confirm rising HCG levels? I had a second one 3 days after my first which made me feel better.

I will be 6 weeks along this Sunday and able to have my first scan around then. Feeling a tiny bit of nausea this week as well as general tiredness but other than than no big symptoms.
    Nope, no other blood test scheduled. Might get into see my GP next week and also get my thyroid tested as I have Hashimotoes and dis functional thyroid ... So will have to keep a closer eye on it I think...

I'm a week behind you.. I'll be five weeks on Sunday... Feeling a bit tired but cant seem to sleep real well... My boobs are already extremely swollen and sleeping on my side like I normally do is a bit painful on them. Had to start wearing a sports bra to bed... And I also have late onset of ohss (very mild) but it too makes sleeping uncomfortable... Only other thing is I'm constipated and gassy...

Now just have to find an ob and my choices here in townsville are very limited...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, May I join your group?
    I'm only 6 weeks today and haven't had my scan yet but thinking positive and hoping that will be in here all the way to March!!!
    X
    Butterfly Girl2

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ButterflyGirl2 For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (05-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome butterfly girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope, no other blood test scheduled. Might get into see my GP next week and also get my thyroid tested as I have Hashimotoes and dis functional thyroid ... So will have to keep a closer eye on it I think...

I'm a week behind you.. I'll be five weeks on Sunday... Feeling a bit tired but cant seem to sleep real well... My boobs are already extremely swollen and sleeping on my side like I normally do is a bit painful on them. Had to start wearing a sports bra to bed... And I also have late onset of ohss (very mild) but it too makes sleeping uncomfortable... Only other thing is I'm constipated and gassy...

Now just have to find an ob and my choices here in townsville are very limited...
    I have hypothyroidism too. It's mild so I actually usually ignore it but FS said it can contribute to infertility and even miscarriage. So need to keep an eye on it as well with blood tests. I take one tablet a day to manage it.

TMI but I am with you on the constipation! That sucks about OHSS..what are the symptoms?

I'm going to have to choose a private hospital in Shanghai to give birth. An Aussie/Canadian baby conceived in Thailand and born in China!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyGirl2 View Post
    Hi girls, May I join your group?
    I'm only 6 weeks today and haven't had my scan yet but thinking positive and hoping that will be in here all the way to March!!!
    X
    Butterfly Girl2
    Welcome @Butterfly Girl2. I'm 6 weeks this weekend, due March 22nd I think. Did you conceive your bubba through IVF?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes Canuck it was my 5 th IVF. Attempt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck28 View Post
    I have hypothyroidism too. It's mild so I actually usually ignore it but FS said it can contribute to infertility and even miscarriage. So need to keep an eye on it as well with blood tests. I take one tablet a day to manage it.

TMI but I am with you on the constipation! That sucks about OHSS..what are the symptoms?

I'm going to have to choose a private hospital in Shanghai to give birth. An Aussie/Canadian baby conceived in Thailand and born in China!
    So are you the Aussie or is DH?

I am American but only about 10 hour drive to the Canadian boarded... With the ohss... Last Sunday which was a week after transfer my stomach got so swollen and the fluids I was drinking wasn't coming out either...pretty sever pain, but by morning it went down. Went from 104 kg to 102 kg overnight (also got up about five times to pee)... So it was almost enough to have DH take me to the hospital... But I didn't and it's getting better still now down to 100 this morning... So fluids in are equalling fluids out... Which means everything is back and working normally

Yea talked to my GP today and he said that will test thyroid at 10 weeks and see how she is... As I had it tested right before cycle started and it was perfect...

I am also taking a pill a day... But thyroid extract from a compounding pharmistist...

Good luck with the private hospital in china...

Thanks
    Reviews
    So are you the Aussie or is DH?
    I am Canadian @Soques, have lived in in Australia the past 7 years until moving to China last year. I prefer Australia although I miss home at times.

TMI - I am so constipated! It's gross…and painful!! It it the progesterone?? How do I manage it??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyGirl2 View Post
    Yes Canuck it was my 5 th IVF. Attempt.
    So glad that it worked, congrats. Did you cycle at to Monash IVF?