Closed Thread
Page 160 of 161 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161 LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1610
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha! I am usually all waxed or shaved @Happyma, I cant see mine now - my DH commented about the "70's bush" im growing and all i could say in my half shamed way was "you know where the razor lives!" Lol

1st time around, at 28yrs i could see everything again and was in my old jeans and shaving after 2 weeks. 2nd time I was 32yrs it was more like 6 weeks till I could see my bits - but I didnt lose the weight! This time I am hoping to lose the weight and be able to see my (ever so hormonally swollen) bits after a few months! 😉 no pressure!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (17-02-2015),HavingitAll  (20-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha it will be good to get down there again😉
    Sorry to hear some of u feeling ms again what a bummer.
    This first time paranoid mum has been freaking out bout movements ended up going to get checked yesterday and had ultrasound today all is well ahhhhh! Apparently not only is my placenta at the front but baby is in a swimming pool of fluid so don't always feel the movements. Guess I'm getting so close it's scary😳

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahf For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (17-02-2015),KitiK  (16-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KitK - I'm about to go through the same thing with Centrelink, I spent 2 HOURS on hold over 2 days trying to ask the simple question, can it be done. So did you get any further with them, have they fixed it??? I don't want my Employers anywhere near it as I'm quitting in 9 weeks, wooo hoo!
    @Bundle of joy - I just spent the whole weekend shampoo'ing my carpets, nearly killed me but damn do my carpets smell good. I think the nesting bug has hit early at 6 months.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cherrymum2be For This Useful Post:

Bundle of joy  (17-02-2015),Happyma  (17-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Yeah i watched it - pretty freakin intense. I googled the plot so i knew what happened before i watched it just to be prepare but still....

Some people have such a tough road. We really are all blessed to have bubs kicking away and on their way.

Quote Originally Posted by Happyma View Post

NB if you watch Greys Anatomy, the current US ep is bad bad bad. I balled so hard. Consider yourself warned.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (17-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhhhh centrelink what the! I was on hold today for 50mins by the end I was so angry. I'm sure it won't be the end. It's ridicules😩.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahf For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (17-02-2015),KitiK  (17-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep @sarahf get used to it - worst "service" EVER! Hate having to deal with them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahf View Post
    Ha ha it will be good to get down there again😉
    Sorry to hear some of u feeling ms again what a bummer.
    This first time paranoid mum has been freaking out bout movements ended up going to get checked yesterday and had ultrasound today all is well ahhhhh! Apparently not only is my placenta at the front but baby is in a swimming pool of fluid so don't always feel the movements. Guess I'm getting so close it's scary😳
    I've always though paranoid is better than complacent I know what you mean. I kinda feel like I'm getting more nervous of his safety as it gets closer. Weird hey. I thought it would be the reverse given, greater survival chances the longer he's inside etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any mum's on here have a transverse baby?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BabyOB my bubs have always felt comfy laying in a sort of transverse position, but I have also always had c sections too so not really a major issue for me - apart from being bl* *dy uncomfortable! Still have a bit of time to turn, google/check out spinning babies if you are worried. Hopefully bub is just having a relax before getting his head down and ready for business x

Thanks
    Reviews
    My doc said that they lay transverse for a reason & trying to change positions rarely works. She has sent me for a scan to see what's causing him to be this way & said chances of c section is higher

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyOB For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (18-02-2015)