Closed Thread
Page 157 of 161 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1610
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    49 days to go and counting...!
    @Happyma, I have been drier than usual but not nearly that bad! Maybe talk to your ob / gp about taking some vit e tablets? I have been drinking over 1ltr of water over night and 2 - 3 during the day and still feel dry. I hope it gets better for you soon :/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (11-02-2015),HavingitAll  (20-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Happyma I have had really dry lips pretty much through most of my pregnancy too, but the only thing I was going to recommend was the paw paw ointment which you have already tried, sorry. I'm also drinking at least 3 litres of water a day too to keep everything hydrated as much as possible.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nvandmv For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (11-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did I tell you I f****ng HATE Centrelink? Just got my PPL letter after requesting that Centrelink pay my PPL (not my employer) in the application, and the letter states that my employer will be paying it - I SPECIFICALLY asked for that NOT to happen. If they can't do it - why ask for a choice?

Seriously USELESS!! and I get on to phone them and there is a 60+ minute wait. Not happy Jan, can think of better things to do than deal with them - GRRR

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

Cherrymum2be  (17-02-2015),Happyma  (11-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't even enquiried about PPL as yet @KitiK. Seems all too hard :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did it online and have just got their correspondence confirming payment (upon proof of birth) but they have "employer" to pay - not what I asked for! Grrr. AND if thats not bad enough, i just wasted 40 minutes on hold for someone to say "i dont know" when asked about it. I really hate that organisation.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (11-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I finish my contract in March so have no choice for employer to pay anyways... I feel sick thinking about dealing with them

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think you should be able to have Centrelink pay you direct @BabyOB - esp if you are no longer an "employee" when your PPL is due to be paid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah Centrelink.. don't even start me on them they s!*t me to tears.

On another note- has anyone else been hit by the nesting phase? Over the past few weeks I've been cleaning out each room of our house like a crazy lady!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bundle of joy For This Useful Post:

HavingitAll  (20-02-2015),KitiK  (11-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks anyway girls. I have been really struggling with nausea the last few days so maybe my water intake has dropped a bit?!??

Agree @KitiK Centrelink is horrible!! Necessary evil unfortunately hey.

Off to the OB this arvy for our last fortnightly checkup then on to weekly.

I would reallllly like to ask him to induce me as soon as physically possible / safe......but.....I know it's not what either of us want. I'm just fed up with it being so hard! Seems like a full on assault atm lol. Prob just a bad day...will keep my chin up.

How is everyone else going? Does anyone else still have MS?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Happyma For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (11-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bundleofjoy - you should see my place! NOT what it isually looks like, I honestly cbf doing anything and with 2 other kids sort of feel like its pointless atm. I dont think I will get a chance to want to nest b4 bub arrives (birthing at 37w) so hubby will just have to pick up the slack for now and the weeks after birth.
    @Happyma, I do know how you feel. I was scheduled for an earlier birth with DD2 - had a panic/anxiety attack (first EVER) when they changed the date to later.

This time, I already feel physically exhausted - its a struggle to sit and drive (I have a short torso) and I can't pick stuff up off the ground easily (or pick dd2 up, lay her in the cot without pain/discomfort) and Im only 30 weeks! This baby already feels bigger and third time round.... OMG. I have been getting leg cramps at night and constantly need to pee whenever the baby moves and pushes on my bladder and have MORE stretch marks. I am the fattest I have ever been in my life and have been really sick almost the whole pregnancy - the only thing that makes me feel ok is eating.... Not my idea of fun. I am so whiny - my DH is thankful its only 49 days to go and he will be away 28 of those.... and so am I because quite frankly I want this baby out asap. So glad i wont be forced to 40+ weeks - i would lose my sh!t. I know its a miracle and everything and I am grateful to have been able to have 3 healthy children (which i can say having struggled with infertility too) but I would rather eat razors than ever be pregnant again!! I hate it. A necessary evil to have a baby. :hi five: to anyone loving it and having a smooth sailing pregnancy, I wish I could.

Wow what a rant!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (11-02-2015),HavingitAll  (20-02-2015),ScubaGal  (11-02-2015)