Closed Thread
Page 156 of 161 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1610
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay congratulations @canuck28! I hope you get to bring your gorgeous little boy home very soon.

We bought a Strider Compact on Saturday, we're only 23 weeks along but the pram was on sale and my in laws were buying it so it was good timing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to que sera sera For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats @canuck28 - he is beautiful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a precious little munchkin @canuck28. I have a niece who was born at 30wks & she is thriving now. They are such little miracles. Hope you get to take your miracle home very soon. Check out Lil Aussie Prems if you haven't already done so x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @canuck28, wow congrats! He's absolutely gorgeous. How scary though-hope you're recovering well and get to take your little man home soon.

Has anyone had/bought any of the Baby Joggers?

Had a taste of the pre labour ward overnight Friday after some unusual fluid leakage. Thought they were a bit over dramatic with it all but I guess better safe than sorry. They couldn't find what caused it but everything looked ok. Being on the monitor has made me aware of Braxton hicks tho which I find a bit freaky! How often do you all get BH? @KitiK I think you said you were getting lots?

Hope everyone is going well. So exciting March babies aren't far away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely better to be safe than sorry @ladybug14, fluid leakage can cause many problems! Hope all goes smooth for you from now!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BabyOB For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (09-02-2015),ladybug14  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ladybug14 I am getting BH almost constantly any time I am on my feet! Soooo annoying/uncomfortable esp with a 2yr old that wants to be picked up all the time - and I have another 7 weeks to go!

Also I just bought a baby city jogger with a 2nd seat and capsule from thinkprams - should arrive in a few days, will let you know what I think of it.

I love my valco snap4, but alas, it wont take 2 kids...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

HavingitAll  (10-02-2015),ladybug14  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    newborn hello baby session - I hadn't heard it called that! I know in the USA they call it fresh 48

That will be amazing for twins @Nezz79!!!

I'm gonna go all out on what I can for photography (I'm actually a photographer). No pressure gals, I'm no longer in Oz as hubby got a post overseas.

Right now I have to do my own maternity pics which beyond nerve wracking is difficult in the apartment we moved to

I'm keen on birth photography too and hoping to find a few willing subjects here.

My blood pressure and blood glucose all came back OK, although my glucose had dropped to 50! at the 3hr blood draw, no wonder I felt awful. Still feeling quite awful actually and wanting a cocacola, which is totally unlike me (couldn't say when I last had one of those). I think maybe my sugar is quite low overall.

Or just tired because I'm pregnant!

HIA

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HavingitAll For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (10-02-2015),Nezz79  (10-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @canuck28!!!

HIA

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/ICSI/FET due group March/April/May/June

Wow cunuck28 what a crazy birth so glad u are both doing well. He is beautiful hope he keeps up the good work and is able to come home with his new family soon. So happy for u. It's all begun😃.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Total random question but is anyone else having super dry lips? Every morning I wake up and they're really dry and the top one in particular is cracked....it even cracks all the way to the inside on the gum!

I've tried drinking more water during the night and moisturising with pawpaw ointment and also coconut oil but nothing is curing it they're so sore.

Any ideas?