Closed Thread
Page 153 of 161 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1610
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know its slightly off topic, but I need to vent about how I am totally disgusted.... how many of these old generation famous men are paedophiles/sex offenders? Now Gary Glitter? Absoloutely appallingly - feel sorry for victims who have lived so long in silence. Just goes to show a generational attitude towards 'entitlement' to someone elses body and how far feminism and equality has empowered many women (and some men) over the years to come forward about sexual assault... it is not ok! Rant over.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (06-02-2015),Happyma  (06-02-2015),ladybug14  (06-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep! Cut their bits and and let them bleed out!

In other news - when the hell did it get so exhausting to fold one basket of washing! OMG it's killing me! AND I'm sitting down on the couch.

7 weeks to go!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Happyma For This Useful Post:

Bundle of joy  (07-02-2015),KitiK  (06-02-2015),ladybug14  (06-02-2015),Soques  (06-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So... wonder who is due in the next few weeks??? Hope everyone is doing well, getting over it (and ginormous!) very quickly - and only nearly 30w! DH has to go away for work so will leave when I am 32w and be back when I am 36w. Sort of glad he won't have to listen to me whine (only the last week he is home) before having a baby! Its bad enough now... its just getting physically hard with no sleep and a 6yo and wrangling a 2yr as well.

When did you/are you planning on packing your hospital bag and what are you putting in it?

I am going to have to get organised with car seats etc soon.... Am under the illusion that I have plenty of time, which probably isnt really the case, esp when I have to buy online or travel to get what I need....

I had a sleep in yesterday, but woke after having a bad dream about having a left over skin apron after baby... i know thats not the worst that can happen, but it just shocked me awake :/ being #3 i am sure there will be some evidence of pregnancy but that thought shocked me... paranoid much?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @KitiK, I don't feel all that big but am sure I'll have an explosion soon. Lol. I have an app that has a hospital check list that I'll refer to. Will pack at 35wks once I've finished work. I'll also have my car seat fitted my last day cause where I work they are qualified to fit seats as we do supervised contact. What car seat have you got in mind? I'm still deciding

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyOB For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (08-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BabyOB i was going to get the maxi cosi mico AP capsule as it comes with the baby jogger package I was looking at... I need to do school run so would prefer to transfer straight from car to pram than have to muck around with waking baby. Once he is big enough, he will go into our dd2s seat (still good and only 2 years old - we recently bought her a new one but I am yet to wash the old one!)

I loved having a capsule/pram combo with dd2 so will do it again.

Which ones are you looking at?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @KitiK and @BabyOB ... 33 weeks today... DH is leaving for 10 days and wanted to make sure I was "organized"... So my hospital bag is pretty much packed at least for the baby... Mine has a few things in it for me but not much... Also he installed the base for my baby capsule yesterday... Really simple and easy to do as our car already has the anchor points... One seat belt, level, and tent her strap... We have the JOIE Gemm capsule and the JOIe Muze stroller... So nice and easy... Will now practice taking capsule in and out of car a few times make sure I'm all practiced up.

Well got sunburt yesterday... My legs, arms, back of neck and face... Silly me not putting sunscreen on when being outside with the cloud cover just forgot about it.. Neighbour came over to help smooth out the ground around the pool... Hopefully it will be finished end of next week... And just awaiting fence and surround etc

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

BabyOB  (08-02-2015),HavingitAll  (09-02-2015),KitiK  (08-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KitiK I have the strider compact with the capsule & will use that til he's ready to go to a car seat. I'm looking at the Infasecure Luxi Caprice but they haven't done the safety test on it yet. Hope they get it done soon (within a few months) so I can make a decision

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyOB For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (08-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Soques, and @BabyOB I'd so love to have a single pram! Lol but with 3 in car seats and 2 in a pram, finding quality, good value, and affordable products that are functional and look nice is hard!! I need to get the capsule installed and then figure out if dd1 needs a new seat (slimmer) so they all fit!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The strider compact takes 2 seats hence I got it so that if/when #2 comes, I don't have to upgrade

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyOB For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (08-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I should have done that 1st time around @BabyOB, but I was never having any kids/any more kids so got rid of everything in between kids - now Im about to have my 3rd! Haha!

How much is the strider - just out of interest??? I can get the babby jogger package with 2 seats and a capsule for $1350..