Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1610
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Soques, you can buy some nice birthing gowns on ebay

Thanks
    Reviews
    On the topic of "not long to go", has anyone started to think about packing their hospital bag?

My final countdown ticker shows 80 days left... Seems like too far away to worry about anything yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    @sarahf know what you mean... 11 weeks until due date for me... And in that time... Babyshower, brother inlaws birthday, fathers birthday, DH going away for 10 days to shoot a documentary in VIC/NSW, new Inground pool going in, and my parents from the states coming over hopefully 10 or more days before bub arrives... And all of the doctor appointments and aneateal classes... Whew

So it's going to go by fast and I'm not even working now except from home... Times has gone by so fast...

DH is obsessing about getting my hospital bag ready... And getting the base for the car seat installed...

I'm not even sure what I need to take to the hospital... Haven't even looked into that yet...

Any suggestions on birthing clothing to wear and I really don't want to wear a hospital gown if I can avoid it?
    Funny you ask that as I got into my nighty tonight I realised its one i took when giving birth to DD. In the end I was just wearing a nighty that has buttons down front but not all the way. It was stripy got it from Suzanne 😃.

As for hospital bag I have completely forgot about how much I worried about that first time round. This time I'll take nappies, my fav wrap, a couple of outfits and singlets etc and then just clothes and pjs for me...and the other normal toiletries. I'm sure there is other stuff....oh I'll be taking a dummy! Forgot that last time and hospital wouldn't provide one!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nicsta83 For This Useful Post:

HavingitAll  (15-01-2015),KitiK  (12-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sussan not Suzanne's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I'm still here too, I'm not on the FB page. I pop in every couple of days to read along with you all. Things are cruising along with me. 26w today, can't believe how quickly time is passing. The first 12 weeks seemed to take forever and now its zipping along. I have another OB appointment tomorrow, can't wait to hear the baby's heartbeat again. I'm glad I'm not the only one obsessing about kicks! I try not to worry, but when the little sucker is quiet for a while I do start to wonder. He seems to have a quiet day every so often and then the next day he will go nuts. I'm sure it's completely normal but I will mention it to the dr tomorrow anyway... just to be on the safe side... . I had my GTT last week, blerk! However it all came back fine, so that's one more thing ticked off the list. I've started to organise my baby shower, hoping to get the invitations out by the end of this week, so that's exciting! I hope everyone is having a good day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    I'm not sure there is a Facebook group... there was talk of setting one up in the early days but I don't think it got created. Not a bad idea though - I'll make one if people are keen? Or if there is one - does anyone know what it is?

Thanks
    Reviews
    If there is I'm not in it, but if you start one I'll join!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi a Everyone. I too have been reading along quietly. A few times I felt like posting, but they would've just been 'me' posts. I've reached the 16 week mark with my twins. Had a scare at 12 weeks when the car I was travelling in was t-boned and suffered anxiety and PTS. But all is good in the world. Saw my OB on Friday and now registered with hospital. I'm loving hearing about everyone's different journeys. Much love and Hugs xxx

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tilkah For This Useful Post:

BabyOB  (12-01-2015),BettyW  (13-01-2015),HavingitAll  (15-01-2015),Nezz79  (12-01-2015),nvandmv  (13-01-2015),ScubaGal  (13-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilkah View Post
    Hi a Everyone. I too have been reading along quietly. A few times I felt like posting, but they would've just been 'me' posts. I've reached the 16 week mark with my twins. Had a scare at 12 weeks when the car I was travelling in was t-boned and suffered anxiety and PTS. But all is good in the world. Saw my OB on Friday and now registered with hospital. I'm loving hearing about everyone's different journeys. Much love and Hugs xxx
    How scary! I'm glad your ok!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicsta83 For This Useful Post:

Tilkah  (13-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Glad you and the bus are ok @Tilkah that must have been so scary.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Tilkah  (13-01-2015)