Closed Thread
Page 129 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1610
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news having it all☺️. Kitik after reading salt and vin chips I had to go get me some ha ha. Hope u both don't feel to horrible with low blood pressure I don't have it but some days feel very dizzy and tired. I'm back to work Monday after 4 weeks holiday not sure how I'm going to do it😁. Not long to go though☺️. Happy Friday all hope u doin well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sarahf For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (12-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope everyone is going well this weekend! I am starting to plan Christmas day meal prep. I have to make a pav (which is fine) but I am trying to work out what to do with all the left over egg yolks! Any ideas? I will have between 8-12.... have thought about creme brulee or custard. Any other easy solutions? I hate wasting food (hence why I am FAT!) Hahaha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @KitiK I have no idea....

Me I'm making a pumpkin pie (sorry from USA and can't have Christmas without it) and sweet potatoes (candied yams)... Have no idea what meat I'm going to serve yet... But whatever it is it will be done in the slow cooker... Why to hot and humid up here in tville to have the oven on...

So uncomfortable with the heat...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (13-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It has been disgustingly muggy @Soques. The storm early this morning was amazing! Went to Baby Bunting today. So exciting to have another baby shop

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyOB For This Useful Post:

que sera sera  (14-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyOB View Post
    It has been disgustingly muggy @Soques. The storm early this morning was amazing! Went to Baby Bunting today. So exciting to have another baby shop
    Where is baby bunting?

Have taken a cold shower already this morning and it was before 7 am...

25 weeks today... 15 more... Third trimester starts next week... So very exciting...

Thanks
    Reviews
    How time flies @Soques. Very exciting!

It is at Domain on the same strip as Trade Secret. Spent ages looking at everything yesterday with my cousin who is having her bub in a few days. Our hubby's called to see if we were ok. Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    O my - you've made me realise that I have plenty of extra calories to enjoy at Xmas since I'll not be having any alcohol! But I'd prefer that the usual 2kg xmas gain dosn't happen though. I'm 20 weeks and have gained 6kg so far (when I started about 6 kg over my usual weight, thanks IVF!) - I'm very scared for where I'll end up!

HIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't worry @HavingitAll, my cousin says "you are going to put on weight anyway so you may as well enjoy what you eat" ... I have put on about 6kg too & am 22wks tomorrow. An average of 2kgs per month til bub. Woah. Can't imagine myself with that much extra weight...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyOB For This Useful Post:

HavingitAll  (16-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been too scared to weigh myself...! Argh! Preg #3 and I am worried my body will never get back to "normal"!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yea I am about the same... 26 weeks on Sunday... So close to the start of the third trimester... Put on 6 or 7 kg...

Still fighting the swollen feet and ankles... Some days they can get a bit painful... Wearing compression socks to bed and seems to help a bit...

So excited for Christmas... What is everyone asking for for Christmas??? I have been horrible for ideas to DH and everything he is getting me I know about... He was looking to try and surprise me with something but I can't give him enough ideas for him to go find something to buy..

I need help!!