Closed Thread
Page 122 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1610
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy anniversary happyma. Yumo rock pool. Food is all I think of these days☺️. Hope u all doin well. 24 weeks tomorrow can't believe how fast it's all going😃😳

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sarahf For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (25-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy anniversary @Happyma! It is also my anniversary today too we are going out to dinner as well but not as fancy as Rockpool, we went to the Jimmy Barnes concert on Sat night as our anniversary pressie to each other.

AFM 19w4d the twins are beating each other up already. I'm so uncomfortable and had more spotting but it's not coming from my uterus thanks goodness it's coming from my cervix on the outside apparently it's very irritated from the amount of vaginal discharge I've been having so gross.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (25-11-2014),KitiK  (24-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Anniversary @Happyma and @Nezz79!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (25-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy anniversary to you both... How many years if you don't mind me asking?

AFM 22 weeks here... Feeling a bit uncomfortable especially when trying to sleep, think I might have that awful reflux this evening everyone talks about... Been feeling it come on all day... My feet are still getting awfully swollen no matter how much water I drink... So bad so that getting some redness on my calves above the ankles...

And besides the HEAT... Everything seems to be going okay... My husband is looking at getting me a I ground pool for jan/feb... I am so hot and sweaty and it's not even the hot part of summer yet.

But it's raining so that might make it worse or better... Guess will find out in the morning,

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (25-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques we have been married for 2 years and we've been together for 5 years.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone. Dinner was lovely. It went too quickly tho. Was 250, without any alcohol!!! Not what we normally do, but we didn't do gifts this year so I guess ok. Won't be happening much after bub born too.

It was our 2nd too @Soques ☺️

That's yucky about the reflux. I've had a few moments of TMI warning what feels like the mouth vomit thing. So gross. I feel like I'm turning into a puffer fish too! I'm starting to really notice it in my face and arms. I hope your ankles settle down for you. I wonder if you're getting enough salt with all the water you're drinking?
    Love the idea of a pool. I think I'll copy and get a little paddle one for the back patio. It's only just starting to warm up here in Perth.

Bubby is moving lots and lots, esp when I lay down to sleep/rest.

Going to try and haul a$$ to the gym a few times this week!

Thanks
    Reviews

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

Bundle of joy  (26-11-2014),Happyma  (25-11-2014),Tilkah  (26-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    They are awesome pics @Nezz79!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Happy anniversary @Happyma and @Nezz79 and cute bump!

I met my midwife yesterday who I will have throughout my prenatal care and for the birth, she's lovely and relaxed so I'm happy I have her, I think she'll be a real calming influence in the room for me. She did give me an interesting tip which I'm not sure if it applies to all care providers, or just my hospital but it might be worth asking your care providers about it? Apparently they don't like IVF pregnancies going to or past their due dates, they are more inclined to induce a little before or on the due date. reason being they have found a correlation between IVF babies and reduced growth towards the end of pregnancy. The thing is they dont know if its because of the IVF procedure itself, or more likely the health reason behind needing IVF. She told me I can ask for a scan towards the end and if baby is growing fine and the fluids are good and placenta looks healthy then i can ask to wait a bit...but they're unlikely to let me go much over, so I'll be starting the raspberry leaf tea and EPO and curries and long walks at 38 weeks thats for sure!

Also discovered a new pregnancy symptom, pregnancy gingivitis! not a fun one, i had sore gums for a few days and then they got infected, gross! I've been given penicillin based antibiotics which i wasn't thrilled about but the dentist and my midwife both say its safe and better for the baby than an infection in my body which can cause pre-term labour (scary thought)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well. I need to be updated please. I have 'grown' an extra baby between scans 7 and 9 weeks and am now expecting TWINS! Have officially graduated from my IVF clinic. Now out into the real world. ARGH!!!! image.jpg

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tilkah For This Useful Post:

BabyOB  (27-11-2014),BettyW  (26-11-2014),Cherrymum2be  (27-11-2014),Happyma  (26-11-2014),KitiK  (26-11-2014),Nezz79  (26-11-2014),ScubaGal  (27-11-2014),shell'80  (27-11-2014)