Closed Thread
Page 12 of 161 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Cravings haha. I haven't felt hungry for weeks lol. I'm in the "ok force yourself to eat NOW, no I really mean NOW" phase I think lol. I can't wait to feel hungry again. Funny the things you take for granted until you don't have them!
    @nvandmv I've gone off sweets too. The thought of chocolate makes me queasy. Though I have just discovered arrowroot biccies are good to settle my tum. But they're pretty bland.

Yesterday and today I've had the metallic mouth thingy. I'm so happy because through TTC and IVF that was one of the symptoms I was "sure" I had. Now I know it really does exist!

Hope everyone is going ok today

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Happyma For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyOB View Post
    No cravings as yet @nvandmv. I do, however, feel sick after each meal no matter the size. It's amazing how people's intake & choices can change so drastically My mum ate peaches a lot when she was pregnant with me. Hope I lean towards healthy cravings too. lol

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Apparently my mum was addicted to tinned condensed milk boiled on the stove so it turns to caramel....with a spoon! I like your mums craving better hehe

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Happyma For This Useful Post:

BabyOB  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Happyma I know what you mean about having to make yourself eat. My appetite has reduced a lot because I just feel queasy for pretty much most of the day. I didn't have anything to eat from lunch until dinner yesterday and that is really unusual for me, I'm normally fanging in to something when I get home from work . I keep thinking I should eat healthier, but I just don't feel like much at all. No doubt this will pass soon enough and we'll be back to usual..... hopefully.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nvandmv For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah. I think you just have to eat what you can manage.

This is one of my mantras at the moment...

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1409100913.829592.jpg

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Happyma For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello mommies

Welcome to all the new ladies!

Cravings....hmmm...I haven't really had any. Plenty of food aversions though! I can't stand to drink coffee or some fruits. Craving carbs I think because they make me vomit less.

AFM - So I had my 10 weeks scan yesterday and all is well! I was so relieved to hear that little heartbeat. I saw bub on the ultrasound and he (I think it's a boy) was moving around, waving his arms and legs. It was so cool I got a tear in my eye. Made it seem more real. I am so happy hub is healthy!

I am 10 weeks 4 days and have definitely "popped", but tummy is sticking it more than normal. But I have not gained any weight, probably because I keep throwing up. TMI but I also got a bad case of thrush, so annoying and uncomfortable. Doc said it was normal in pregnancy.

Oh, the OBGYN also told me that bub is right on my cervix. So she said no sex, running, yoga, swimming...even baths until the placenta lifts. She said it could be a matter of weeks or months to lift. I was like what do you mean no sex??!!
    She said in most cases this early in pregnancy the placenta will lift in the next month or two.

How is everyone else feeling?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to canuck28 For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol I feel your pain re sex. We were banned by our acupuncturist at 4wks...I'm 9wks tomorrow. FML

I keep telling myself how awesome it will be when we finally "can".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyma View Post
    Cravings haha. I haven't felt hungry for weeks lol. I'm in the "ok force yourself to eat NOW, no I really mean NOW" phase I think lol. I can't wait to feel hungry again. Funny the things you take for granted until you don't have them!
    @nvandmv I've gone off sweets too. The thought of chocolate makes me queasy. Though I have just discovered arrowroot biccies are good to settle my tum. But they're pretty bland.

Yesterday and today I've had the metallic mouth thingy. I'm so happy because through TTC and IVF that was one of the symptoms I was "sure" I had. Now I know it really does exist!

Hope everyone is going ok today
    I know what you mean about the eat now... I get so queezy by 4 pm until,I got to bed... Eating lots of strawberries and blueberries at the moment... And oat bars... Not much else... I try to eat more in the morning as I seem to wake up fine but dinners have been getting smaller and smaller...

9 weeks 3 days today... Hope it doesn't last to much longer I am starting to miss food. 😜

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (28-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Although I feel sick all the time I eat heaps. All I think about is food😄. 11 weeks and 2 days today. Getting there can't wait for 12 week scan to make sure all is well. Sex is none existent in my life because of thrush. Over it. Apparently u can use peseries and cream. Oh there really isn't anything glam about pregnancy. The farting burping. Constant sleeping. Hope u all well😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Geez, I feel really bad for my DH after reading the above comments. I have not felt like doing anything at all in bed other than sleeping since I got my BFP! Oh dear! Maybe things will change a bit after my scan, or when I start to feel a bit better, but to be honest, sex is the very last thing on my mind at the moment.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nvandmv For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (28-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I think the same thing @sarahf ! So not glamorous. My big sis keeps telling me by 14 weeks I'll feel like superwoman and on top of the world......hanging out....only 5 weeks to go. It's not that long right??!?!?!!! Lol