Closed Thread
Page 105 of 161 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1610
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the replies on Sunday when I needed them xxx I think I 'broke' the digital test lol. My levels today (6 weeks) HCG 54000 and progesterone 69. I think I can stop peeing on sticks ;-)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tilkah For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (05-11-2014),Happyma  (06-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilkah View Post
    Thank you for the replies on Sunday when I needed them xxx I think I 'broke' the digital test lol. My levels today (6 weeks) HCG 54000 and progesterone 69. I think I can stop peeing on sticks ;-)
    Ah good to hear @Tilkah that's what I thought had happened. You hear the same thing happening with women who use a urine test when they are too far along, the line comes up super faint and they freak out.

Nice level, no more POAS for you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Tilkah  (06-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilkah View Post
    Those are amazing numbers, I'm so glad for you. Those bloody clearblues are more trouble than they're worth!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

Tilkah  (06-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Second Trimester today!! Woohoo!

I know I need to update the roll call, I'll try and do that later today

Had a bit of a scare yesterday falling fairly hard flat on my face when I slipped over at the airport. Gave me a big fright so I popped over to see the GP and of course it took forever for them to find the heartbeat but it was there ticking away.

We had our NT scan on Monday and all looked good although I think the full report takes a bit longer, plus we already got the 1/10,000 risk from the Harmony. I've told friends and work now so it's starting to feel a bit more real.

Can anyone recommend hypnobirthing or calmbirth books they've found good? In reading Birth Skills by Juju somebody at the moment which is pretty good but keen to read widely before I sign up for a course.

I'll be interested to know too, what strategies others have got to get their other halves interested in learning about preparing for birth. Mine seems to think is work here is done...

Hope everyone has a good day.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (06-11-2014),KitiK  (06-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @scubagirl congrats on tri2! I know @Soques was doing a bit of calm birth reading and maybe even a course?

No tips for getting dh involved. I found my dh was *interested* but not overly involved in the whole preg thing but awesome once the bub arrived - its a bit hard for it to be real for them until they have a bub to hold I think. My dh told me yesterday that my tummy is starting to get big (and gave it a rub) other than that there is really nothing much else for them to participate in I guess.

Hope everyone else is going well!
    Last edited by KitiK; 06-11-2014 at 07:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Second Trimester today!! Woohoo!

I know I need to update the roll call, I'll try and do that later today

Had a bit of a scare yesterday falling fairly hard flat on my face when I slipped over at the airport. Gave me a big fright so I popped over to see the GP and of course it took forever for them to find the heartbeat but it was there ticking away.

We had our NT scan on Monday and all looked good although I think the full report takes a bit longer, plus we already got the 1/10,000 risk from the Harmony. I've told friends and work now so it's starting to feel a bit more real.

Can anyone recommend hypnobirthing or calmbirth books they've found good? In reading Birth Skills by Juju somebody at the moment which is pretty good but keen to read widely before I sign up for a course.

I'll be interested to know too, what strategies others have got to get their other halves interested in learning about preparing for birth. Mine seems to think is work here is done...

Hope everyone has a good day.
    Hey ScubaGal... Glad to see everything moving along okay for you... I am doing HypnoBirthing... I started my classes really early as the only instructor I have here wasn't going to be doing another class until feb next year which is pushing to close to my due date as she runs it over five Saturday mornings... I was recommended to do it from my adopted aunt who had three babies, first two natural with drugs, pain like you see in the movies, and the third without drugs without pain using HypnoBirthing... Both her and her DH say it was a totally sereal experience, they felt in control, and so calm... And that little girl of there is super super super smart... Not sure if there is a correlation but damn...

My DH is super involved... He loves the classes. Helps him to relax as well... Gives him a better understanding of what is going to happen...

HypnoBirthing and calm birthing are suppose to be very much the same... But not sure on the difference... I highly recommend the HypnoBirthing even for people that are going in for c sections etc as it Is suppose to help with healing and learning how to bond with baby as well for both moms and dads

19 + 4 weeks today for me... Morphology scan today... So excited to see bub again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ScubaGal, ive got this book, ive read about half of it and so far its very informative. I like to know how stuff works or otherwise i ususally think its bull****, so this has good theory as well as practical.
    http://www.booktopia.com.au/hypnobir...KvsaAlKR8P8HAQ

AFM - 11 + 3 today and hanging for my 12 week scan next Wed. I also bought a doppler, they're awesome. Ive only used it once cause i dont want to over use, it took me a few minutes to find the HB but got it at 167 a couple of times! worth every cent. Also my Harmony results should be in over the next few days.....this pregnancy thing is a constant waiting game, same as when we were trying to get pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan was pretty painful today... Sonographer had to press pretty hard to get all the photos of the heart she needed.. Bub had his back to us so no good photos of his face either... But everything looked good and everything was in the correct place... so excited about that

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (06-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad everything looks good @Soques

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, its been quiet in here! I hope that means everyone is going well!