Closed Thread
Page 100 of 161 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1610
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I live overseas away from my family so Facebook is an important way to keep in touch. Only close friends know about IVF, I don't hide it but don't tell everyone either.

We made a FB announcement at 12 weeks on Fathers Day. DH was sitting outside with DS on his lap and DS was holding the ultrasound pic. The caption read "happy Father's Day love from both your babies". It was really cute.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to canuck28 For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (29-10-2014),ScubaGal  (30-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Only just starting to feel better after my morning sickness! Am 15 weeks now and this has been the longest I have been unwell in any pregnancy so far. I still get the occassional sick feeling during the day, can't wait for it to be totally gone! Am paranoid about neural tube defects because I haven't been able to hold down my vitamins...!

I am going to book my 20 week scan shortly, hopefully it will give me some comfort. I hope everyone else is going well.

How is everyone else feeling? Can't wait to start to feel bub move (first wasn't till 20weeks or so, last was 18weeks) so potentially only a few weeks to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KitiK I am 15+3 and I'm only just starting to feel better now too. I was starting to wonder if it was ever going to happen!! I get the occasional sick feeling too, but definitely better than every waking hour as it has been! I'm starting to pop quite a bit this week I've noticed. I will definitely have to get my act together and get some maternity pants and jeans, I don't think my current pants are going to last much longer. I hope everyone is having a good day.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nvandmv For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (30-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had more bleeding last night 😢 I'm 16weeks today. Called and went to see my OB everything is ok with the babies thank goodness though turns out that I may have a low lying placenta. Unfortunately she couldn't tell the babies sex on her ultrasound machine so will still have to wait a few more weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's so scary @Nezz79. So glad bubs are ok tho. It's such a relief to see those wee heartbeats. Could your Ob see what was causing the bleeding? Take care and rest up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    That's so scary @Nezz79. So glad bubs are ok tho. It's such a relief to see those wee heartbeats. Could your Ob see what was causing the bleeding? Take care and rest up.
    She wasn't sure. She could see the bleed near my cervix and thinks it maybe from the placenta being close to the cervix. Was a relief to see those hearts beating away and their little legs and arms moving.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (30-10-2014),ScubaGal  (30-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezz79 View Post
    Had more bleeding last night 😢 I'm 16weeks today. Called and went to see my OB everything is ok with the babies thank goodness though turns out that I may have a low lying placenta. Unfortunately she couldn't tell the babies sex on her ultrasound machine so will still have to wait a few more weeks.

Hope your placenta migrates up for you as you get bigger and the bleeding stops. I had conplete pp with my last preg and I know it can be very scary. They usually dont worry about it too much until 20+ weeks (or if you bleed...) All the best for the next scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How yucky nezz! Sending you good vibes!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ICSI with boy here too... 19 weeks on Sunday... All is good no symptoms except my silly swollen feet but they are normal by morning so no worries here... Next week scan on Thursday not sure if I'm feeling kicks or not, but I'm sure that's what it probably is...

Congrats all... Xoxoxoxoxox

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

BabyOB  (31-10-2014),ScubaGal  (31-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm a bit paranoid lately about bump size. So many people comment how big it is for only almost 19 weeks. It's our first and only one bubba in there. What do you all think? I keep getting the, "oh are you sure it's not twins haha".
    God help me when I'm actually more pregnant!

This is at almost 18 weeks.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1414746540.665483.jpg