+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No I never have and I don't think I would like to receive one

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I sent two of them once, as a joke, in high school. I liked this guy, so I sent him a letter saying something like
    "The grass is greener, the sky is bluer, the birds sing sweeter, ever since... [turn the page] ...I met [his best friend's name]. My life will never be the same bla bla bla S.W.A.L.K, lovehearts etc etc."

Then I wrote one exactly the same for his best mate except I switched the names, posted them both from a nearby town and sat back and watched. It was hilarious, it took ages for everyone to work out who sent it. He asked me out soon after that but I turned him down, idiot that I was

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Suprisedmummy View Post
    I received an anonymous valentines card as a teen. I was so excited. Thought someone at my school loved me. It turned out to be my mums best friends husband. Now I think of anonymous letters as creepy.

Finally living my dream
    ewwww!

For me never. I used to get love letters in year 4, he wasn't very anonymous about it though and it was super awkward. In computer class one day he printed me off a banner that said I love you (name) with a letter on each piece of paper (think 90's computer paper where it was all joined together). It was massive and really awkward as I did not like him at all. Poor boy.