+ Reply to Thread

Default Baby bud by mamas & papas

Has anyone purchased the above for Bubs? I'm looking for a portable chair for DS who I'm going to start on solids soon. He is 19 weeks.

If not, any recommendations?? Ive heard many mums say that the bumbo can be a bit hard to put bubz in especially if baby's thighs r a bit chubbier hehe

Do ppl think they're worth it or should I stick to a high chair??

Sent from my C6903 using The Bub Hub mobile app

I have this booster and I LOVE it!!! I started using a high chair until I got fed up with all the cleaning of it! I didn't use this though until ds was approx 8-9 months. We have taken it camping, to family dinners, used it to cut his hair in!
    I find it so easy to clean and best of all (in my opinion) ds can sit on a chair in his booster and eat with dh and I.
    From what I understand bumbo restricts bubs movement quite a bit and if bubs has gorgeous little chubby legs they won't fit well. I googled yhe baby bud seat quite heavily for reviews along eith trying ds in it in store before purchasing. Best money I have spent!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Similar Threads

1. Mamas and Papas Armadillo VS Baby Jogger Citi Mini GT
    By saj in forum Product Recommendations & Questions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 16-06-2014, 21:08
  2. Mummas and papas I need your help
    By Mod-Allymumtobe in forum Support after Stillbirth
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 26-08-2013, 22:49