+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 74 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh Tazz I'll be waiting excitedly to hear your news tomorrow!
    I got a bfn this morning... boooo not sure what is going on with me, had a couple of tiny brownish spots yesterday so hoping against hope it's implantation and i'm testing too early but who knows!
    come oooooon birthday baby (my 30th is on the 8th!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tazz475 oooh I hope it is a BFP for you! I'm rubbish when judging photos- I never see anything! My phone sucks. Good luck!
    @mightymama oh that would be an awesome 30th present! Fx'd!

Any news for you today @samG26? Or are you just waiting to see what happens now?

STILL(!!!) no AF for me today. But tested on another IC this arvo & it was a BFN again. 😢 I'll be damned if I have any idea of what going on. I am just so regular usually!?
    Does anyone know when cramps are supposed to start if you are preg? I can't remember from last time but I do know I got them. I've been quite crampy this afternoon & evening so it might be AF on her way, but I'm still hoping the tests could be wrong & this could be the little eggy nestling her way in?! The wait is excruuuuuutiating!!!! 😩😩😩

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh mcbecks thats poo! how many dpo are you now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not 100% sure cos I ran out of OPK's before I got a full positive.😤 I'm no more than 14dpo, although it could only be 12dpo if O was later than I thought. But I usually get AF at 12dpo when she comes?

I have a digi ClearBlue test sitting in my cupboard but I don't want to use it in case O happened later & my numbers are still just a bit low... But I'm soooooo tempted to use it in the morning!
    I should wait until Tuesday though shouldn't I? 😖😨 Shouldn't I??!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    dude i am the wrong person to ask! I've done 2 already this cycle! haha
    I can't help myself!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @McBecks It can be so hard holding out... I've been buying the first response dip tests incase i feel the need to test early. You get 3 test for $10, so i don't feel so bad for using it if i get a negative.

I would try hold out till tuesday if possible :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    uuurrrrggghhhhh daaaaaam yooouuuuuu

In conclusion, we certainly cannot stress enough the need to wait for a reasonable test date before spending your emotional (and financial) capital on early tests and lab procedures. This is certainly easier said than done. As with most sensitive emotional decisions, it is really up to you to decide what you can withstand. It is really a matter of weighing your desire to know early versus the disappointment, anxiety, and ambiguity that can be associated with seeing negative, or potentially "false" negative results. Keeping in mind that even cycles with perfectly timed intercourse often do not result in pregnancy, it is certainly something where understanding of the situation plays a great role. The Fertility Friend charting system proposes you a test date in full agreement with the results described above. We recommend as much as possible to actually wait until the test date.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by McBecks View Post
    @tazz475 oooh I hope it is a BFP for you! I'm rubbish when judging photos- I never see anything! My phone sucks. Good luck!
    @mightymama oh that would be an awesome 30th present! Fx'd!

Any news for you today @samG26? Or are you just waiting to see what happens now?

STILL(!!!) no AF for me today. But tested on another IC this arvo & it was a BFN again. 😢 I'll be damned if I have any idea of what going on. I am just so regular usually!?
    Does anyone know when cramps are supposed to start if you are preg? I can't remember from last time but I do know I got them. I've been quite crampy this afternoon & evening so it might be AF on her way, but I'm still hoping the tests could be wrong & this could be the little eggy nestling her way in?! The wait is excruuuuuutiating!!!! 😩😩😩
    I'm going to try and hold out till Thursday as I'm sick of seeing bfn on the tests. If af hasn't come by then I will test that morning. Hope you get good news soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I caved & used my digi & no prizes for guessing it said "not pregnant". This is doing my head in!

I'm gonna follow your lead @samG26 & just wait it out until the end of the week now. What will be will be I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too 😖