+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 74 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 734
  1. #431
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    157
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked
    32
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by IvyRain View Post
    The tww is hard! I have one pregnancy test in the cupboard and it's taking all my willpower not to use it. I had a positive opk on cd19 and it's now cd24. Trying to hold out til cd27 before I poas. Hurry uuuuup cd27! Just had to get that out
    Lol. I was going to write this exact same thing. And I also have 1 test in my cupboard. But not even due for af till next Sunday. This tww is really hard it sux! I have a funny feeling I could be utd but I'm not sure and don't wanna waste my test by trying it early. Grrrr

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to JoJo1stbub For This Useful Post:

    IvyRain  (16-08-2014)

  3. #432
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0
    Hi again ladies - after heading out of the thread earlier this month, being on a 21 day cycle has meant that I get another shot in August. I've been frantically trying to catch up on all of the posts but it's like trying to read another language!!
    @MrsTugs - can you please put me down for the 23rd.

    I am 7-8 dpo and I'm certainly having many symptoms but I'm starting to wonder if it is just wishful thinking - the mind is a powerful thing.
    Last edited by Mooshka; 16-08-2014 at 14:22.

  4. #433
    tazz475's Avatar
    tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    2,318
    Thanks
    717
    Thanked
    1,391
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooshka View Post
    I am 7-8 dpo and I'm certainly having many symptoms but I'm starting to wonder if it is just wishful thinking - the mind is a powerful thing.
    How exciting!
    Good luck, I have my fx for you.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

    Mooshka  (16-08-2014)

  6. #434
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    339
    Thanks
    685
    Thanked
    199
    Reviews
    0
    So I tested early and I'm not sure of the result. It looks negative if I look at it straight or take a photo, but if I tilt it in various ways I can see a slight second line. Can anyone tell me if this line is visible in all FR tests? Or that maybe it might be a very early positive? Knew I should've waited til Tuesday

  7. #435
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Broadford Victoria
    Posts
    469
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked
    105
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by IvyRain View Post
    So I tested early and I'm not sure of the result. It looks negative if I look at it straight or take a photo, but if I tilt it in various ways I can see a slight second line. Can anyone tell me if this line is visible in all FR tests? Or that maybe it might be a very early positive? Knew I should've waited til Tuesday
    Have you tried tweaking it?


    Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

  8. #436
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Broadford Victoria
    Posts
    469
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked
    105
    Reviews
    0
    So this morning I've had the tiniest amount of blood streaked cm...if I oved in the 14th it could be an ovulation bleed if it was 6th could be implantation...also having cramps anyone else had this?


    Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by LeonieJane; 17-08-2014 at 09:31.

  9. #437
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked
    45
    Reviews
    0
    With my first pregnancy I had a small amount of bleeding the day my period would have been due. Roughly 2 weeks after ovulation. Mild cramping aswell.

    Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  10. #438
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    448
    Thanks
    316
    Thanked
    242
    Reviews
    0
    Good luck to the rest of you yet to test. I'm out for August.

  11. #439
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    777
    Thanks
    339
    Thanked
    326
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations KirstenE! Very exciting!

    Looks like my body is up to it's old irregular tricks, I was hoping our most recent pregnancy might reset it after years of birth control abuse and not having a clue when my normal cycles were. CD 35 atm and no hope of anything, bfn Cd33, positive ovulation symptoms around cd20. Loads (tmi I mean loads!) of creamy CM so I guess the witch isn't far away....I hope....I'm not going to deal with 54 day then 32 day cycles again don't even want to test again I know it will be negative, just want AF so we can move into september and aim for a Xmas birth announcement hehe!

  12. #440
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Broadford Victoria
    Posts
    469
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked
    105
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    Congratulations KirstenE! Very exciting!

    Looks like my body is up to it's old irregular tricks, I was hoping our most recent pregnancy might reset it after years of birth control abuse and not having a clue when my normal cycles were. CD 35 atm and no hope of anything, bfn Cd33, positive ovulation symptoms around cd20. Loads (tmi I mean loads!) of creamy CM so I guess the witch isn't far away....I hope....I'm not going to deal with 54 day then 32 day cycles again don't even want to test again I know it will be negative, just want AF so we can move into september and aim for a Xmas birth announcement hehe!
    Isn't an increase of creamy cm a sign of early pregnancy?


    Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app


 

Similar Threads

  1. Legendary February Testing Thread 2014
    By CassJ in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1092
    Last Post: 21-03-2014, 12:24
  2. **Jazzy January 2014 Testing Thread** #2
    By pinkorblue in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 491
    Last Post: 01-02-2014, 10:44
  3. **Jazzy January 2014 Testing Thread**
    By Mamasupial in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1069
    Last Post: 13-01-2014, 17:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pyjamas.com.au
With so many gorgeous brands and styles for every season, our pyjamas, nighties, robes, sleepsuits and sleeping bags are lovely for lights out and perfect for lazy days. Get 10% off first order using code bubhub. Be quick offer ends 31/12/16.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Tribalance
TriBalance is a physio, yoga & pilates studio in Brisbane's inner north, offering specialised women's health physiotherapy services. Weekly pregnancy yoga classes are scheduled at the studio on Thursdays 1- 2pm and Saturdays 1-2:15pm.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!