To test or not to test, that is the question.
I really have no idea when I am due. I think I O'ed on the 3rd on cd14 so I am guesstimating that I am due on the 18th.
However I am about 85% sure that this month is going to be a BFN.
So do I buy a cheap pt and test this w.end just so I know for sure and put my mind onto Sept, or wait until I KNOW I am late and test on the 23rd when I originally planned to???????????