+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 74 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IvyRain View Post
    Hi girls ok if I join? I'm hoping to test in a week or so if I can wait that long this is our first month ttc after our baby was stillborn 7 weeks ago. I've had a positive opk so fx for a bfp
    Oh how heartbreaking...fx for a bfp soon!

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Game over.... AF arrived today 😔 crawling closer to the TCC for 2years mark....
    3 & a half weeks till FS appt. somehow I think we'll be going to the next level.

~Me:30 DH:31~engaged
    ~TCC#1 since Dec 2012~

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stolz View Post
    Game over.... AF arrived today 😔 crawling closer to the TCC for 2years mark....
    3 & a half weeks till FS appt. somehow I think we'll be going to the next level.

~Me:30 DH:31~engaged
    ~TCC#1 since Dec 2012~
    hugs x i don't know if you'll find this encouraging, but with my DD I fell pregnant after 2.5 years, and I was waiting for my period so I could ring the FS to conduct some blood tests. Period never came that month...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it ok if I join in here. Af due about the 24th. So will prob test about 26th if she hasn't arrived

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm out... af has arrived for sure. Good luck ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I'd love to join you while doing the 2ww, due to test on the 23rd August... Who am I kidding; I've got a cupboard full of HPT's and a POAS addiction

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jay2014 For This Useful Post:

79me  (13-08-2014),IvyRain  (13-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know how you ladies who have done multiple cycles do it! I am in my first proper 2WW and I am losing my mind. I am flitting between being convinced that I am pregnant and convinced that we have missed it somehow. and I am only 2DPO. sigh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GothicBeeza View Post
    I don't know how you ladies who have done multiple cycles do it! I am in my first proper 2WW and I am losing my mind. I am flitting between being convinced that I am pregnant and convinced that we have missed it somehow. and I am only 2DPO. sigh
    This. 2nd cycle & AF is due in 4 days. Slowly driving myself crazy. Keep thinking I might be then convince myself i'm not but then get another little niggling thing so it starts again...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GothicBeeza View Post
    My DD took 9 cycles to conceive. Each month I would have pregnancy symptoms, be convinced I was pregnant, then AF would arrive. The next month I had a new set of symptoms, convinced again, then AF arrived. This continued every month. The month I actually was pregnant, I had no symptoms at all.
    Ttc is frustrating, but if it doesn't happen straight away, you have no choice but to keep trying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GothicBeeza sounds like me.

I am on 10dpo and I'm at the stage now where I am convinced that this month is going to be a BFN. Yet I am still clutching on to a glimmer of hope.