+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 74 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sasssssy oh that sounds like it could be worth a try! I did change pills a couple of times to try and stop the issue but nothing seemed to make a difference! Definitely good for me to be having a break now though, it can't be good to have chemicals in my body for 16years with no break!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MayGal959 For This Useful Post:

Sasssssy  (02-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EnPointe View Post
    #1 happened first time for us and this is our first month TTC for #2. I am trying so hard not to get ahead of myself. I can't help looking forward to dates. When can I test, when can I tell people.... etc.
    I guess it is good to be excited, but if it doesn't happen....
    Any tips to staying grounded?
    I feel you! We conceived #1 first time as well, so naturally assumed it would be the same for #2.... Now up to 6 months ttc and no luck yet. Hopefully it happens straight away for you - we know a LOT of couples who consistently conceive first go! I am just trying to focus on myself - going to the gym, eating well and doing little things for myself to try and take my mind off ttc.

Fingers crossed August is a happy and fruitful month for us all!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mahalia27 For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (02-08-2014),EnPointe  (03-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It took us 6months to get number one. I don't expect it to be much different this time around but I can't help but get excited, this is first month making an effort trying
    Just coming to the end of my fertile window I'm pretty sure I o'd sometime over thurs/fri and hubby said last night and thismorning that my boobs are bigger and perkier than usual today which would also coincide with ovulation (I'm not breastfeeding). Here's hoping we caught that eggy! I've been using the conceive plus lube again as I'm certain that is what got us bub #1 argh now to try not to symptom spot and drive myself crazy!
    Also I don't rely on frer, last pregnancy I got a bfn on frer and 20 minutes later got a massive obvious BFP on pregnosis!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ponytail For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (02-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ARGH!!!!! So... now even my boobs are hurting today! Hubby and I are so convinced that I have so many preg symptoms that hes suggested that I switch to the preg diet! (Ie. No bacon n no sandwhich meats no sushi n no coffee!) The next 7days is SO FAR AWAY..... I'm trying so so so hard not to get excited at the possibility... ttc#2 has taken 18mths so far and we decided that we should get help and now we know we BD perfectly on time we r so keyed up its not funny

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sasssssy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Coffee is my best friend...thankfully each time I've been preggo I haven't been able to stomach it!

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LeonieJane For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellefire View Post
    Blah to no coffee! Ill jump that bridge when I get to it! I only have 1 coffee a day (unless I go out and have a coffee at the shops, so 2 coffees max). Its like my morning wake up thing lol.
    We've been ttc for 18 months also. We haven't had any tests or anything done. Dh thinks the universe will deliver if/when we are ready. But we both have been taking CoQ10, which is a start.

~~ hoping to go from a trio to a quattro ~~
    \(°◀°)\ /(°▶°)/ \(°○°)/
    What's CoQ10?

I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 19 but we conceived DS naturally and because AF regularly visited on time Drs thought that my PCOS had gone away. But after a long TTC window I was sent to an obgyn and after a lot of tests it was determined that I should Start on Clomid and when I went back for a scan we were dead on time to when they wanted us to start dtd. Now we r so soooooo wanting it.... if that test is BFN I think we'll both be heartbroken....

though im sure ur not anywhere at the lvl I got to... so FX!

As for coffee.... ugh I love a morning coffee on work days but given I was high risk first time so hadda cut every form of stimulant out.... figured better on the safe side. Though I am missing it lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sasssssy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I found the cutest pram today...I want it bad!

I haven't been drinking alcohol for close to...5 months now...and have cut down coffee to 1 per day...and hopefully when I get my bfp...I'm hoping I won't be able to stomach it again lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LeonieJane For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that CoQ10 sounds interesting... *googles*

I have been so slack with taking the supplements. Keep forgetting!

I am usually pretty against supplements but folic acid seems to be widely recommended and found out I have super low vitamin D. Have been actively taking time to sun bake (yay for warmer weather) so hopefully I can grow generate sufficient vitamin D soon without relying on little pills

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Silkentofu For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm taking like...5 tablets a day...elevit, extra folate and iron and vit d! It doesn't matter how much i eat this stuff in food I never have enough

Thanks
    Reviews
    :O that's a lot of tablets @LeonieJane! Do you find it helpful? Have you ever considered TCM? I was told that often it's to do with you digestion system being unable to absorb the nutrients from food that we need...
    Last edited by Silkentofu; 02-08-2014 at 21:12.