+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 74 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the love guys, the yesterday's miscarriage put me in a foul mood though, so I'll try!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw @McBecks and @Bellefire sorry to both of you.
    I caved too today (10dpo) and had a BFN.
    In a way I like testing early as then I have plenty of excuses for why it's BFN.. It's too early, I didn't use FMU, it's an old test, it's an IC.. Etc etc!
    Dammit! Must try and wait a few more days before wasting another Frer!
    fingers crossed for you both!!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moose81 For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (02-08-2014),McBecks  (01-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness, I missed that somehow. I'm so sorry @mightymama. Be kind to yourself. Big hugs xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MayGal959 For This Useful Post:

mightymama  (01-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies! I hereee! Cd23 today ajd another pos opk. With some cramps too. I think I'll O overnight or tomorrow. Fx! If so , I'll be testing around 12th august.

Mummy to
    - Angel baby ♡ mc June 2012
    - Beautiful Baby Girl 06.06.13

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsEH For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (02-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yay welcome August officially!! Bring on the testers!!
    @jaanzi you'll be our first!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MayGal959 thanks hunn... This tww is driving me bonkers already bahh and I'm only 3dpo

11 more days to go lol...

Me: 28 DH: 32 Married
    TTC #1 since October 2013

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha, I know @MrsTugs!!! Eeeeeek!

This cycle is first with weekly acupuncture and:

- no sore boobs (well, slightly tender but nowhere near what they're usually like
    - I've had my usual cranky pants but not for as long
    - I've been totes gassy too (sorry if tmi)!

Last cycle was 29 days and today is cd29. Fingers crossed the AF hoe stays away!!! 😊 And no, I'm not gonna test till at least tomoz (my cycles can be up to 31 days...)! I will be strong.... 💪

Hope she stays away for everyone else this month too!! Bring on lots of BFPs!! x🙏✨

Thanks
    Reviews
    May I drop in at this point. I'm into the tww. Not sure when I ovulated exactly but have been bding quite a bit. Af is due 12th August so will test on that day if I can distract myself for long enough.

Bfps for all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jaanzi Stay strong! FX for you!!

@Nicoicon72 FX for you too!

Well I think AF is all-but finished. I'm loving the shorter 3(ish) day AF I'm having since stopping the pill! I can't believe how much the pill was screwing me up without me realising - I was having spotting about a week and a half before I'd be due, for a day and a half. Then I'd have 2 days of spotting either side of a 5 day AF. Now i'm getting a tiny spot the day before AF, and that's it!

Another thing I've noticed is that when I had even one glass of wine before, I'd get super hot, especially in the face. The other week when I had my big night out, I didn't get hot at all, and even wore a jacket out - I'd have stripped that jacket off after my first drink previously, and definitely couldn't have danced all night like I did, without sweating my makeup off

Now I'm scared to go back on it, after TTC...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MayGal959 View Post
    @jaanzi Stay strong! FX for you!!

@Nicoicon72 FX for you too!

Well I think AF is all-but finished. I'm loving the shorter 3(ish) day AF I'm having since stopping the pill! I can't believe how much the pill was screwing me up without me realising - I was having spotting about a week and a half before I'd be due, for a day and a half. Then I'd have 2 days of spotting either side of a 5 day AF. Now i'm getting a tiny spot the day before AF, and that's it!

Another thing I've noticed is that when I had even one glass of wine before, I'd get super hot, especially in the face. The other week when I had my big night out, I didn't get hot at all, and even wore a jacket out - I'd have stripped that jacket off after my first drink previously, and definitely couldn't have danced all night like I did, without sweating my makeup off

Now I'm scared to go back on it, after TTC...
    I had a slightly worse experience with the pill. I ended up with AF for a week then I'd stop and 2w later she'd be back with a vengeance! And it just got worse after that. I swapped to the mini pill and became regular and no more problems! Maybe after TTC you try them?

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app