+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sure did @ErinJess! Two week wait starts again, so a couple of days behind you. We used a new donor this time, lets hope it works. Fingers crossed this is a good cycle for all of us

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jk565 hopefully the new donor is the perfect combination with your egg. Was your previous donor unavailable this round? Our clinic let us purchase 3 vials of our donor.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone sorry for the bit of absence

Everyone seems to be doing well.. How did your IUI go @Jk565? Hope your feeling ok and not to crampy! Now the dreaded tww!!

How is your tww going @ErinJess?
    @Bundleofjoy sorry about your chemical😔 are you back into another cycle?
    @whosurnanny how is things with you?

So I went to my clinic Monday gone for a Confirmation blood test and an appt with the FS. So basically I am starting IVF as of Monday.. So injections, nasal spray and a tablet everyday up until egg collection which should be in a couple of weeks. I am feeling a lot more positive about this since having the experience with IUI and understanding the process of all it. For example injections, bloods etc etc. He said my uterus is very thin at the moment from all my surgeries from endo and my fibroid tumour so he said this my best chance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!

I'm 3 days into my next round of treatment. Taking another new lot of drugs as my FS thinks I may have killer cells due to last months chemical. So it's 3 jabs a day & about 15 pills in the morning & 3 at night. Walking pharmacy!!
    I just managed to squeeze another cycle in before my FS goes away for 6 weeks. Let's hope this one sticks
    Last edited by whosurnanny; 14-08-2014 at 10:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @whosurnanny I hope your new cocktail of drugs gets you a sticky bub
    @ALP wow ivf, you sound like you've really taken it all on board and are moving forward with this cycle. Hopefully this will be your only Ivf cycle and you'll be pregnant. You will be a pro at needles by the end

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All!

Hope everyone is having a good week
    @ErinJess how long now til testing? @whosurnanny woweee that is a lot of drugs you poor thing, fingers and tootsies crossed these drugs give you a sticky @ALP We're IVF buddies- I started jabbing as of Monday- I'm doing an Antagonist Cycle, what type of cycle are you on? It's info overload during the initial consult hey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry I havnt been on in a while guys. just wanted to stop by and say, I got my results back from the clinic today... after 4 ultrasounds and 4 blood tests. finally giving myself a trigger shot of Pregnyl tonite, and fly to Melbourne Saturday for IUI... soooooo exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Feeling ok post IUI, @ALP. Not too many cramps but also no ovulation pains (which usually happen yesterday- Day 14). Maybe I o'ed overnight and I slept through them? Trying to second guess everything- is exhausting but hard to stop myself doing it! I did a ovulation test this afternoon which came back positive- I assume its the trigger showing up. Im just so wishing this final round of IUI works. If unsuccessful I'll be joining you, @Bundleofjoy and @whosurnanny on the IVF train.
    Im just trying to keep away from test sticks and the like until testing day. No more ovulation tests. Definitely no HPTs!
    Our donor had run out @ErinJess. He hadn't reached his family limit, just no more stocks left. Our new donor sounds nice (from the very brief paperwork we got!). We are in Vic, so they are all local donors- They keep the paperwork brief and non-identifiable. When will you test @ErinJess?
    Good luck on Saturday @sarah1982!
    Baby dust all round!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bundle of joy good luck with your ivf cycle, how are you feeling about it all.
    One week until BT but I might poas on Wednesday
    @sarah1982 good luck for Saturday fingers crossed for you.
    @Jk565 wow your donor is local, ours is American at our clinic they don't use Aussie donors for IUI. We got about 10-12 pages of info about our donor, his family health, some photos and an essay it's very comprehensive. It will be hard to do away with the sticks but is probably a good idea, they can drive you a little crazy

Thanks
    Reviews
    VIC doesn't allow imports (well, they do, but its near impossible), so its all local donors. I guess they *have* to allow IUI with local donors, or they would lose half their clients! VIC legislation also states a maximum of 10 families worldwide, so I guess they are less likely to run out- less women to share it around.
    I think maybe our previous donor wasn't a great match, as he had run out of straws, but not filled his family quota, I thought it was meant to be the other way around usually.
    Good luck in this second half of the tww!