+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @whosurnanny so sorry to hear about your chemical hope you and dp are ok. Are you doing another IUI or moving to ivf?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ErinJess Am staying with IUI as it's working quite well. I just have to take Melatonin & CoQ10 for egg quality as that's what's letting us down.
    We've had 2 pregnancies from 5 IUIs so the FS is happy to keep going

Thanks
    Reviews
    @whosurnanny I think I would be happy to stay with IUI if I was in your position too. Hopefully you are more fertile after a chemical and this is the cycle for you. I can't remember which clinic are you with? We are using qfg Gold Coast

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ErinJess I'm with QFG Spring Hill (DeAmbrosis).
    I'm feeling confident that we will get there one day.

How are you going??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @whosurnanny I've heard great things about your FS, from what I've heard I'm confident you will be pregnant soon. We are with dr Flynn he is also our ob.

I'm good feeling really confident about this cycle having two mature eggs and a high sperm count this cycle has really boosted my confidence. Just new. To keep busy over the next 11 days. My roster has lined up with DP's so we have the same days off for the next two weeks which should make the days fly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ErinJess I love my FS. He's so down to earth & honest. It's refreshing to feel like he actually remembers who people are & isn't about the money. I'm 99% sure that this insem will be on my twins due date so it'll be bittersweet.

Sperm count is a definite game changer! So great that your days off line up! I do split shifts & send myself batty with overthinking!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys,

Hope you're all having a good weekend!
    @ErinJess good to hear you're keeping busy in your 2ww- best thing to do!
    @whosurnanny I've heard of your FS he is quite well known for his work- you're in good hands
    @ALP big hugs!! It's such a rollercoaster- but we're all on the ride together

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @AFP sorry to hear about AF coming.
    Also sorry for your news @whosurnanny about the chem. Ive also heard of your FS, sounds like you're in very good hands. Good luck on your TWW @ErinJess- four days in now!
    AFM, I had the repeat follicle scan today- only two dominant follicles, so going ahead with the IUI. Triggered tonight and back off to the clinic on Wednesday for IUI. Hopefully this is the round for us

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jk565 all the best for tomorrow, that's great news to have two follicles, slightly increased chance which is nice.
    @whosurnanny I can't imagine how upsetting it would be to be having your IUI on your twins due date, try and think of it as their way of being with you and dp at this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jk565 did you have your IUI today? Wishing you a speedy tww