+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    yeh good, they said to continue on as normal. I had scan and blood work today. Had about 7 follicles on each side, but none of which are measuring over 11mm. Dr wanted no more than 2 follicles , but measuring over 18mm... not sure if this counts as over stimulating, or if it only does if the follicles are greater than 18mm. just waiting for clinic to call me to tell me my next step. if cycle will be cancelled or if I have to increase my fsh injections up from 25iu

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for the IUI going well @ErinJess!
    Sending lots of positive vibes for the tww xx
    No AF yet.. 15 dpIUI .. Just want Monday to hurry up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sarah1982 what cycle day are you now? Did your clinic call back? Depending on what day you are it's probably not too unusual to have plenty of smaller follicles closer to ovulation they should disappear and you'll be left with one dominant over 18mm
    @Jk565 how did your scan go today? Hope you had a great big follicle and all is good to go ahead for IUI on Monday.
    @ALP I know it's an agonizing wait over the weekend try and keep yourself busy, go shopping or catch up with some friends. I try and fill my tww with plenty of distractions. Will you poas on Monday before your blood test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey, im not sure weather they are taking it as day 8 or day 5, coz my period stopped and started again. :/ clinic just told me to continue with shots and see how it goes. yeh they rang back and I still do shots for 3 days and another scan and bloods on Monday. they said if all looks good then, they will book me in for iui. yay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for Monday, everything must be tracking well otherwise they would have increased your meds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!

Good to see you're all tracking well
    @ALP goodluck for Monday- thinking of you and hoping you get tht BFP!!

My IVF apt went well we're looking at starting in sept, if not nxt week but I think I will be too late in my cycle as AF rocked up today. Talk about injections-OMG! Happy Days ahead hahah :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sarah19

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sarah1982 glad your tracking well. Good luck for Monday. Fingers crossed your IUI is not long after!!
    @Bundleofjoy that's great news about a positive IVF appt. you will have to keep us updated.
    @ErinJess how you going?

So ufortently I got my period today.. 16 dpIUI.. 35 day period cycle. Felt like absolute crap this morning.. Nausea.. Extremely tried and cramping. AF has really got me this time. I called the clinic this afternoon to let them know and left a msg for them to check in the morning.. I still will have my blood test Monday for what I already know. Pretty sad today.. But I guess we will just try again. Unfortently my husband was at work when I discovered AF come along so he has been at work pretty upset. The whole thing is crap. 😞

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ALP big hugs to you and DH, we all can sympathize with your situation today. We didn't conceive DS until our third cycle and bfn can be really hard to cope with. I found going straight into the next cycle really helped us, it kept us moving towards our goal.
    Will you start another cycle right away?
    @Bundle of joy I'm glad your appt went well and I hope you can start next week. I've always felt anxious about moving to ivf if we had to but I feel more at ease now knowing it's been a smooth move for you.

Afm 2 days down keeping busy and feeling positive. Lots of happy moments with DP and DS, fresh healthy food, exercise and some meditation to keep a nice balance in the tww.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys
    @ErinJess So I got my BFP but beta came back at 74 on 18dpiui & then 52 on 21dpiui. Chemical
    Start jabs again Tuesday