+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bundleofjoy .. That's interesting 😊 yeah I didn't have any presseries. I just had my IUI procedure as per usual and then have gone in to day for the progesterone test. And they also gave me a pregynal 5000iu shot for a booster but getting my results back i wonder if I needed it? I guess time will tell.. 10 days until the actually blood test for pregnancy. 😊😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ALP all sounds promising for you, what day will you test?
    @Bundle of joy how's your tww going? My clinic also gives progesterone pessaries 200mg in the evening.

Thinking of you both

Afm day 12 of injections for cycle two, we have two dominant follicles 14mm each. They expect them to rise to 18mm by Monday, another blood test on Monday and with any luck IUI in the afternoon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    @ErinJess fingers crossed your follies do what they're suppose to do and plump up to 18mm! I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you!

I'm due for my blood test on Thurs which puts me a 14dpiui, DH & I also have a IVF apt that day with the nurse.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning @Bundleofjoy and @ErinJess.
    Today is 11dpiui (day 30 of cycle) no sign of AF yet.. I am not having a blood test with the clinic until 11 aug next week because of the pregnyl injection (takes 10 days to leave my system) so basically I'm constantly checking to see if my AF is here or not .. It's such mind game. Every single cramp or twinge I feel and analyze!!

Good luck today with the bloods erinjess.. I hope you have your IUI cycle this afternoon too. Update us please :-)

Bundle of joy.. How is your tww going?? When are you planning to test prior to your blood test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @ALP I tested today and BFN I have a feeling this cycle may be a negative cycle (that gut feeling). Plus when I tested at 11dpiui last cycle I had a early BFP which continued to get darker over the following days. Good news is that I tested my trigger out and got negative results yesterday at 10dpiui, so I at least know how long that stays in my system. I will still do another poas at 14dpiui (thurs) as that is the day I have my IVF apt with the nurse.

How are you feeling, optimistic?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started mine Saturday. so far 3 days of puregon, and another 3 to go.. ultrasound on Friday, then I don't know what happens. ;/ ? I freak out every time im about to give my self the shot, but really they arnt that bad, kinda getting used to it now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies, also going to join this thread if thats ok. Im on CD05, and having tube check U/S tomorrow- hopefully will give me the green light to continue with this cycle (third IUI attempt). If all goes well tomorrow, it will be follicle scan on Friday or Monday, and IUI on Monday/Wednesday.
    Im on a slightly different drug schedule this month- 100mg/day of Clomid (up from 50). MY FS doesn't request anything additional- no blood tests, progesterone or pregnyl shots. Hope its the right method for me....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @Bundleofjoy to hear 😞 I do hope the test on 14dpiui is what you want but bitter sweet start talking about IVF. I didn't even think to test any of the injections out. Good idea 😊😊

Not optimistic yet. I just hope AF doesn't come any time soon before the blood test. Well at all. I can't imagine having beginners luck but I'm praying that it works and everything goes ahead happy and healthy! This week is going to go slow and I'm kind of sick constantly going to the bathroom to check. I felt a bit dizzy at the gym tonight.. Hoping it's not the pregnyl shot still in my system??

Welcome @sarah1982 and @Jk565
    We would love to hear all about your jorneys 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jk565 welcome how did your ultrasound go today? @Bundle of joy I'm hopeful you will get a bfp closer to 14dpiui @sarah1982 welcome, how are you feeling with you shots now? Is this your first cycle? @ALP how are you going in your tww?

Afm had another blood test estrogen is now over 900. I have another blood test in the morning and scan to check if we still have two dominant follicles. Really hope tomorrow is the day for iui

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ErinJess
    I am really struggling today.. 31 day since last period .. 12 dpIUI..
    I'm tried, dizzy.. Cramping.. Lots of cm
    So I don't know if AF is coming or
    Not but it's driving me crazy.
    I seriously don't know how I am going to wait until Monday for the blood test 😞

I really hope tomorrow is your day!!! Sending positive vibes. Xx