+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @whosurnanny so sorry for your loss, good to see you moving forward and continuing your journey for a take home bub. Hoping you don't have a cyst and it's bub making a nice comfy home for
    9months. Are you testing today or next Saturday? Fingers crossed

I suspect our FS would probably let us go for a 4th IUI too considering i too respond well to gonal f and have no fertility issues. I'm going to talk to him about extra progesterone support or maybe some pregnal because my last cycle was 26 days which has never happened before. All of my cycles have been approx 30 days my whole life and have been clockwork since I stopped breastfeeding in march/April.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

I did my 3rd IUI last Thursday (24th), fingers crossed this 1 sticks. I had success in my last IUI last month but ended in a early m/c, however staying positive that this one will work too otherwise we're starting IVF mid Aug.

Positive Vibes to All!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Bundleofjoy

I also did my first IUI on the 24th.. So we will have the two week wait together..

Day three.. Sore/aching back.. Went for a walk and had some cramping.. A bit tried also.. Not sure what's going on.. Just hope it's not AF PMS 😞

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are things going @ErinJess and @whosurnanny?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bundle of joy welcome I hope this is your month. You and ALP can share your tww
    @ALP we are good day 8 of cycle 2 IUI off for bloods on Wednesday, I think this will be out month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,

How is the 2ww going? Im 7dpo now and just have slight twinges on left side but not looking into it. I have a question; how long does the trigger take to get out of your system? My FS told me (from memory) 7 days I tested this theory yest and still had hcg in my body with a light positive. Have any of you tested this before?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bundle of joy yay for making it through the first week, is this your first IUI? I have no advice on when the trigger will be out of your system but I would test again at 9dpiui, I've never tested before 13dpiui.

Have my fingers crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @ErinJess this is my 3rd IUI I have also done 1x OI along with 1x cycle of clomid. How are you going are you close to testing? Yes, I don't normally test until closer to my expected AF. Hope you get your Bfp!
    @ALP how is the 2ww going for you?
    Last edited by Bundle of joy; 31-07-2014 at 14:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Bundleofjoy and @ErinJess

Have you had your bloods yet erinjess? Or was that next Wednesday??

Today I am 7dpiui.. Starting to get anxious .. Had my progesterone blood and injection today at the clinics and just got my result of 56 for progesterone.. So yay for ovulating.. It's seems so high though.. Not that I'm complaining but just wish they could explain more but I guess they don't want to give me false hope.

I've been cramping and quite bloated..

Bundle of joy.. Glad your not looking to much into your symptoms .. I wish I could stop thinking about it all.
    Have you had a progesterone blood test yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ALP no I don't get a progesterone blood test, never had. I just have to go in for mandatory blood test on 14dpiui to see if I'm pregnant or not. I do take the progesterone pessaries so I guess the clinic assumes the pessaries will do its thing.