+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am also feeling quite crampy and bloated. Today I have had some nausea as well. 😞

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ALP good luck with tomorrow's ultrasound I hope you insem goes ahead on wed. I did mine on day 13
    @whosurnanny what's the reason you have a pregnal injection? If you don't mind me asking. One week to go, will you do a home test before your blood test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pregnyl is to trick your body into thinking you're pregnant. It's HCG. A jab every 3 days after insem. 3 in total. It's gets you through the luteal phase. I'll test on Aug 1 @ErinJess

Thanks
    Reviews
    @whosurnanny That's interesting do you have progesterone support too? Each clinic must be different my FS only gives me progesterone after IUI, is there a reason your FS suggested it for you or is it normal practice?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ErinJess it's standard practise with my FS I think. I've had it with all 5 IUIs. My trigger shot is 10,000iu & the boosters are 1500iu. I'm having bad cramping tonight so am hoping it's implantation!!
    How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today is the day ladies.. Had my trigger shot of ovidual (250)at 7pm last night and my procedure is at 1030am this morning. Husband is getting ready to do his thing also this morning to give to the clinic an hr and half before I need to be there.
    I am so nervous of the unexpected procedure - worst pain threshold ever!! And also so excited to know I could be pregnant in two weeks!
    Hope your both well and able to test soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    IUI cycle done.. Now the dreaded two week wait! I hope this time goes fast.. and I am praying so much that I am successful.. But looking back on the past two weeks with injections, bloods and scans then the actual procedure yesterday.. I know I can do this again if I am not successful. I feel so much stranger.
    Baby dust to you all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ALP yay you are in the two week wait, hope it really flies and you end up with a bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    @whosurnanny I'm feeling good think this will be our bfp, 4th day of gonal f and blood test is on Wednesday morning with IUI more than likely sat 2 August.

5 IUI cycles, how are you holding up? Is ivf on the cards or not just yet? I'm nervous of getting to our third IUI and our FS saying move to ivf considering I've already had ds1 with IUI it makes me a bit anxious because I know It worked before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ErinJess I got pregnant with twins on my 3rd IUI but lost them at 15 weeks due to PROM
    My FS is happy to keep on with IUIs as I react well to gonal f & my levels are good.
    Ive got a lot of ovary stabbing pain today. Hoping it's not a cyst!