+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear your results have not come back good @MissyMoo68.
    the odds of falling pregnant from IUI are low, and although there is no data on it, using frozen sperm has lower success rates I hear.
    Youre still in with a shot, but if it is a bfn take heart. You can do another round of IUI, or review your options.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ErinJess how are you doing?! Here is my update (14dp trigger & had boosters 2 days ago 1500iu). I'm cautiously optimistic. Beta Monday 😊
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissyMoo68 sorry to hear about your bfn. Where to from here for you? Ivf? I had success with IUI twice but I was 26 and 28 years of age.
    @whosurnanny was this and ivf cycle? It looks pretty positive to me, when's your BT?
    @Jk565 have you started your ivf cycle?

Afm nearly 16 weeks and 70% chance it's a second boy, yay! Going for another scan in two weeks to confirm so we can start the new nursery

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ErinJess bloods on Monday. IUI cycle #7! Was the last go at it too before jumping on the IVF train. Have a lot of pulling type sensations so hopefully that's the little tyke burrowing right in there 😊 Congrats on another boy (nearly!) lol. I'm praying with all I have that there only one in there. I had 3 good sized (22, 20, 18mm) follies so I'm a bit nervous

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ErinJess, Im about half way through the IVF cycle. Had EPU on Monday, hoping for a day 5 embryo transfer on Saturday. Hoping that one makes it to day 5- the drop off rate is pretty high

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, looking for some advice... I've got 1x17 1x15 and lots of little ones and she has said trigger tonight then maybe iui Saturday - the doctor is yet to get back to her on my results as lining is pretty thin, anyone have experience with this, was it successful iui even though thin lining??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jenandsquid have you tried things to thicken lining? Royal jelly, raspberry leaf tea, Vit E & l'arginine helped a friend of mine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @whosurnanny I really hope they are all positive signs, you guys really deserve this bfp and right before Xmas too. Will you test again over the weekend?
    @Jk565 good luck for Saturday. What did the embryologist say about the progress of your embryos today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @whosurnanny no, I didn't know you could do anything about thickening... Sweet I'll go shopping first thing, fingers crossed it thickens!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jenandsquid it's worth a try! Let us know how you get on! @ErinJess I hope so too! We found out on Dec 22 last year so it'll be a nice xmas present two years in a row 😊 today's test...ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1415322285.934714.jpg