+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @sarah1982 that's one great sized follicle. Hope all goes well for you with the IUI. Number two was the magic number for us with both babies. Keep that positivity going and keep us updated

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all lovely ladies..so Saturday was my 2nd IUI, had a relief doctor this time as mine was on holidays. and boy I wish he was my full time doctor. so kind and gentle. this iui didn't hurt abit, where my first the pressure was crazy I was in tears.. so far am 5dpiui and I guess ovulation also. things feel a tiny bit different this time around, 1st cycle I knew from day 1 was a big fat failure. this cycle I had positive vibes, but now not so sure, I think im just preparing myself for the worst. 2weeks till my blood test. no idea why im made to wait 3 weeks. :/ grrr.. can you tell me how you guys felt at 5dpo with a positive result. ? @ErinJess how are you tracking, must be near the 12wk mark soon yeh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sarah1982 glad to hear the on call dr was lovely there's nothing worse than not having your regular FS but at least this guy was lovely.

5dpiui I can't say I felt anything in a physiological way but was still feeling positive, however by around day 9 I was a little snappy with DP, felt like I was hot all the time and had increase hunger. I tested at 10dpiui and had a positive.

Keeping a positive attitude plays more of a part them people realize in my opinion. I was really busy at work I do 48hr weeks and have a toddler at home but made time to relax and meditate for 5-10mins a day to keep my mind in check. I believe it paid a part in out bfp.

Afm we will be 9weeks in Sunday. Feeling much better this week, I was so tired last week and had a night of vomitting on sat which landed me in hospital but I'm all good now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!
    Had my HSG yesterday & all was good 😊 also had lipoidal flush so praying for sticky embryos this cycle. Yesterday was a hectic day as I ALSO had a scan yesterday (CD9) & I have 5 follicles. Another scan Monday & insem probably Thursday.
    How are you going @ErinJess?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi lovelies, going abit crazy, 10dpiui. not feeling any symptoms, sucks. still have 9 days till beta, that sucks more. trying to stay positive. but only 5 days till AF arrives so will know by then as im always on time. ARGHHHHH I so want to test now, but know the Pregnyl is not out my system yet from the booster on sunday. only if there was a simpler, easier way. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sarah1982 I feel your pain with pregnyl!!! It makes me sneeze like a crazy person & you can never trust hpt's!! Will have my fingers crossed for you!!
    My IUI is tomorrow & I've sworn that I won't do any hpt's until Oct 10 at least!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, looking for some advice/experience... I had an ultrasound last friday, day 11 and only 1 10mmm follicle...

They increased me from 75iu puregon to 100iu, and having another ultrasound this Friday which will be day 18..

I didn't have a cycle when I started, hadn't seen AF since stopping the pill on jan 1, so had to take pill for a month which induced withdrawal bleed, giving a day to count from...

What happens if no follicles big enough?? Do I start pill again for a month then puregon again or do I puregon all the way through to next month??
    Last edited by Jenandsquid; 23-09-2014 at 22:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jenandsquid I don't know where u stand coz of the no period thing, but with my first cycle of puregon I kept up injections until follicles where at the right size, as long as u are having BT to see when u are at ur baseline, they will give you a trigger to induce ovulation. I was on pregnyl and had follow up boosters too. I was on puregon, but only 25iu a day, Round 1 I had one follicle at 18mm, my 2nd cycle I had 1 at 26mm. apparently they grow 1-2mm a day, so even at trigger you still have 2 more days of growing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks sarah1982

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone know much about E2 levels? Mine was 1450 prior to trigger on Monday. IUI was this morning. At Monday's scan I had 2 19mm & 1 16mm follies. It's all confusing!