+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear @sarah1982.. I really hope next month is for you!
    If you don't mind me asking, how are you feeling physically when you got your period.. Last month when I got mine after IUI .. I woke up feeling like a truck hit me. I don't if I was a come down from all the medications and progesterone but I was not good for a couple of days .
    Hope your ok x

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks @ALP im doing okay, I woke up the day afterowith a massive headache, but went away after some nurophen, not sure if it was all to do with the meds, or the fact I just worked a 26hr shift. but straight back into it, start my puregon FSH injections again tomoz, and a scan next thurs to check follicle sizes. so gone pretty fast... I have good vibes this round. I did last time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ALP sounds like you had a perfect ivf cycle and a great number of eggs to freeze too, it can only be a good sign. When is your test?
    @sarah1982 sorry this cycle didn't work, cycle number two was our magic number for both pregnancies. Some FS say that the first cycle is about getting to know your cycle and how your body reacts. There isn't definitely something more relaxing about the second cycle now that you know what to expect. I did lots of visualization exercises and meditation second cycle, it forced me to take a moment and step back from my busy working week.

Thanks for asking @sarah1982 I'm good 6w3d now and having our scan next Tuesday, can't wait to see the little one. Been pretty tired and suffering some pretty bad headaches otherwise it's been smooth sailing. We are off to melb for the weekend for my cousins wedding, it will be DS first time on a plane eeek

Thanks
    Reviews
    @whosurnanny how are you feeling? Any sign of AF? Really hope you get a bfp tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    @whosurnanny how did you go today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ErinJess Lol! I posted in the wrong thread!
    No sign of AF but a BFN on 15dpiui (yesterday). Had a tiny bit of blood on 11dpiui but nothing since. No symptoms. Nada. Hoping it's not another cyst in ovary month.

How are you going?

Great to see all you ladies getting BFPs! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @whosurnanny that really sucks, I was certain this was going to be your month. Keep your head up you will have a bfp in no time.

Afm we are having our scan tomorrow so I'll have to update you all then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ErinJess had scan for IUI cycle today but lining is 11mm so back Friday for recheck. HSG next Friday & probably IVF next month if we don't succeed this time around. Now to save that 7k

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully you don't have to move to ivf next month and you have success this time around. Thinking of you.

Some clinics send your claim to Medicare and once it comes back they only make you pay the out of pocket instead of the full amount, you should enquire about this.

Afm feeling pretty tired today it seems to be my only pregnancy symptom much like last time. Looking forward to our next scan and the 12 week milestone, it hardly feels real because we haven't told anyone yet. We are going to wait as long as we can maybe 15-20 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey, just popped back to see how you are all tracking? I had blood tests and scans today. im at my baseline, and have a big 26mm follie and am ready to fly to Melbourne for round 2. YaY. I don't know what it is, but I have good feelings about this round. BRING ON IUI Number 2