+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @ErinJess I had 3 when I got pregnant with the twins last December but am PRAYING I don't get twins again! One suits me just fine. My due date for the twins is tomorrow so no doubt I'll be a little harder than the usual Monday. @sarah1982 The pregnyl boosters do just that. They seem to add up & stay in your system longer. Hence the 16 day wait. Torture!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @whosurnanny sending hugs your way on this sad day, hope you and dp lean on each other if you need. We are all here for you too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @ErinJess xx it's a ****ty situation but it's made us so much more dedicated & positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you all going?
    @sarah1982 are you testing tomorrow?
    @whosurnanny how are you feeling?

Afm second blood test showed hcg doubling every 30hrs, still no symptoms lucky me. Our dating scan is 9th sept

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow @ErinJess that's great, I tested yesterday (12dpiui) slight positive. this morning at (13dpiui) negative. so trigger is all out my system. thinking of testing tomoz, or maybe even sunday... I have this gut feeling it hasn't worked tho. yesterday I had red blood on toilet paper, but it has now stopped. just brown discharge now, but only when I wipe.... so yeh just don't think things are looking good for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ErinJess I'm feeling a little heartburny lol but that could be pregnyl. My smell is also a bit more sensative. Also could be pregnyl. Have had a bit of pain in my right ovary area (3 follies in that side, none in left) so hopefully something is going on in there! I test on the 8th so hopefully we get good news on consecutive days

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sarah1982 at least you know now the pregnyl is out of your system, you are definately not out of the race yet. How did you BT go?
    @whosurnanny it all sounds very promising, will you be testing before your blood test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ErinJess i have my last pregnyl booster tomorrow morning & I'll start testing about Friday if AF doesn't show on Thursday. I'm not feeling any symptoms really so I'm just trying to stay relaxed (what a joke lol).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

It's feels like forever since I've been on the forum.. Everyone seems to be doing well and there is lots of movement going on!!

Update on me.. So completed my first IVF cycle.. I had brilliant eggs .. They collected 11 in total.. 9 were mature enough and they were able to freeze 4 after one was transferred to me. So now the wait!! Argh.. I have the blood test next Tuesday so only a 10 day wait thankfully.. But I'm hoping this is it! My husband (we are both royal Australian navy) heads to sea at the end of sept until At least jan.. So I have decided if this doesn't work. Then I'll have a break.
    Not 100% but it's how I feel at the moment.

The transfer was amazing.. The embryo was actually hatching in the last hour before it was transferred and they showed us on the microscope.. Was amazing!! Come on baby embryo stick stick stick!!

Congrats @ErinJess!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    well im out sucks, but jumping straight back in this month. so fingers crossed. @ErinJess how are you going? you seem to be here all for us, but no1s actually asked you how you are going?