+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks @ErinJess That's what I would have thought. thought would be tw's after IUI. no idea why Im made to wait longer. :/ Currently 7dpiui. so not long now. One week to test. maybe I should test now, just to see if the shot from Wednesday is out my system, to give me an indication.

Thanks
    Reviews
    aok, so I caved and tested. now I know im only 7dpiui, and cant get a result yet, but just wanted to see if the pregnyl booster shot was out my system... my last booster was Wednesday at 415pm, and tested today (Saturday) at 9am, there was the faintest line so gues it takes 2,5 days to get out my system another booster shot tomoz at 415pm. so ill test Wednesday. 11dpiui.. fingers crossed ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I also caved this afternoon. BFN at 10dpiui. Still in the running, but now feeling much less optimistic, so I wish I had waited. Ill test again tomorrow morning with FMU.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sarah1982 at least you know where you stand with the booster shot all the best for your test on Wednesday.
    @Jk565 you are definitely still in the running and it may show up on day 12 or 13, day 10/11 is very early to get a bfp. I think the only reason I got mine so early is because my hcg was 407 my last pregnancy it was 227 I highly doubt it would have shown up so early.

Good luck girls I have a great feeling about this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!!
    I've been really busy & sick the past week. Took my 2nd sick day this year! This flu has really kicked my butt.

I had my 6th IUI today so fingers crossed! I had 3 follicles in my right side (22, 17, 17)

Sorry I've been a bit slack keeping tabs on things!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ErinJess CONGRATS!!!! YEOWWWWWWWW!!
    I just sifted though the past few days & was so glad to see your positive!!! xx

Also just saw the pregnyl chat & thought I'd add my 2c. My FS says bloods 16 days from IUI (I have 10,000 trigger & 3 1500 boosters tues, fri, tue) so it's 6 days post last booster.
    Last edited by whosurnanny; 23-08-2014 at 22:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, AF has reared her ugly head, so I am out.
    Out of IUI tries as well. DP and I will take a month or so off so I can have a month without being medicated, poked and prodded, and then off for IVF.
    Im going to take a bit of a break from the hub and the forums as part of my month off. I'll check back in from time to time to see how you're going, but probably not to post.
    Best of luck to you, I hope this is the month for the sticky BFPs for you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jk565 sorry to hear about your bfn, take care of yourselves. It will be good to take a break from everything to do with ttc, maybe have a mini getaway together. Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @whosurnanny all the best with this IUI. Have you ever had three mature follicles? I think your chances will be slightly increased with that many follicles. Are you going to test early?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @whosurnanny that's what I couldn't work out, had my last pregnyl booster today. but yet my blood test is next Thursday 2weeks 5 days post IUI. just doesn't make sence. But due to testing I now no how long it takes to get out my system. ill be trying Friday. and hoping for that BFP. @Jk565 im so sorry to hear. I think a break will do good. all the best for IVF. when u start.