+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @ErinJess Im at work 45+ hours a week early starts at 5am. by the time I get home and cook dinner im crashed out for the night. lol. guess im lucky, 2 days has flown by already. don't get me wrong, I want this to work more than anything and want to know asap, but don't want to stress my self out wondering so far Ive had a lil cramping that comes and goes all day, but swaps sides too. :/ not sure if that's still from the procedure, don't think it is the pregnyl as that was taken Thursday 4 days ago?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ErinJess Congrats!!!!!!!! Wahoooo so very exciting! When are you off for BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, BT is on Friday still a few more days away. Can't believe it's worked on our second cycle, can't wait to see tomorrow's stick.
    @sarah1982 and @Jk565 positivity and a relaxed approach is a good way to go girls, fingers crossed for you both.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CD08 and going a little mad waiting for test day to get closer. Going to hold out till at least CD11. Hopefully by then the trigger will be out.
    How is everyone else going?
    How is the tww treating you, @sarah1982?
    Good luck with your blood test tomorrow @ErinJess. Are you still testing at home with HPTs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jk565 sounds like a good idea to wait for day 11 your trigger should be our of your system. We got our bfp at 10dpo.

How are you all traveling this week with cycles?

Can't wait for our blood test results tomorrow arvo, I'm confident it will be good news. Here's ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1408606354.157049.jpgtoday's test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay erin sooo happy for you, I was just reading my BT date and its not till the 4th of sept. why would I have to wait 19 days... this sucks 2 wks was bad enough...how many days past IUI do u think I can HPTt?? so far everyday Ive had slight cramping rotating on left and right side and 4dpiui I had baby dreams. lol. jk565 good luck hope all goes well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @sarah1982. @ErinJess, did you have Overdril as a trigger? I'm really keen to test but don't want to see a false positive. Tomorrow is cd 10, so tempting. How did your BT go today?
    Last edited by SJ565; 22-08-2014 at 20:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I haven't had a chance to update you all today. Definitely pregnant hcg 407 and progesterone 58
    @sarah1982 did you have ovidrel trigger or hcg shots after IUI? I only had the trigger and got my positive at 10/11dpiui
    @Jk565 I would test no earlier than tomorrow day 10

Let me know how you both go with your hpt's

Thanks
    Reviews
    erinjess. I had 5000 pregnyl trigger on Thursday, iui on Saturday, 1500 of pregnyl again on Wednesday, and have to do another 1500 on sunday. do you think that's why. I would have thought by Saturday (two weeks) it would be out my system.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not to sure how long your last pregnyl shot will take to get out of your system so you don't get a false positive. Just had a quick look online most people say 4-5 days after your last booster. Based on that I would say you could test Friday or Saturday.