+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Friday All!
    @ErinJess not long now til test day!! wahooooo so exciting!!
    @sarah1982 Good Luck tomo!! Let us know how you go! Hope you get to do a spot of shopping while you're there haha (I would!)
    @Jk565 I hope your 2ww goes quickly and you don't have to join the IVF train- baby dust for a sticky bub

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks @Bundle of joy. im excited, scared, and nervous all in one. lol defiantly will let u all know how it goes. unfortunately cant stay to do shopping, as much as ild like to, but have to be back in Adelaide for work on sunday

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sarah1982 hope all went well today, fingers crossed for a bfp and fast tww

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope it went well @sarah1982!
    We're all a bit quiet here, going a little bit crazy waiting for two weeks to be up (only 10 days to go- time is just dragging!)
    How are you going @ErinJess? Tempted to POAS yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey @Jk565 Saturday went good. very quick procedure,i was in and out in 5 minutes. doc actuall wants me to have a blood test 2 days before 2w. I don't know why, but yay for me. so 11 days to go. wooooo. just trying to decide if ill try a hpt before that. maybe one day prior? what do u guys suggest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sarah1982, its a tough one- you're lucky you only have to wait 11 more days- only one day behind me!
    On previous rounds I have tested early, but seeing the negative is pretty ordinary. Worse is a false positive from the trigger shot.
    This month I want to hold out until at least Day 12- the day AF is due to show up. Once I start testing- if its negative I don't believe it and keep testing. If its positive I don't believe it, then have to keep testing to see if its getting stronger or weaker.
    I think psychologically its probably better to wait, but really, that all goes out the window the closer you get to Day 14- even though they say to wait for the BT, I haven't ever been able to...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!

Hubby and I are just starting out, and our FS has suggested a few things before IUI.

In addition to all the standard blood work-up, my FS has booked me in for a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy in 2 weeks. She said went through everything really quick, so I'm curious if anyone else started with those procedures.

FS spoke pretty quick, but I think she said after this, she'll give us 3 months and then onto IUI.

Anyone been through those?

Thnx and baby dust to all

~ k x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jk565 hope time moves a lot quicker for you now, the tww is a killer. Do you have any feelings about this cycle, are you feeling positive?
    @sarah1982 lucky you having a shorter tww, how will you keep yourself busy?
    @lileitak Welcome hope your journey is a quick one. I didn't have any of those procedures but my FS had no reason to believe I had any troubles conceiving. Expect being in a same sex relationship. However a friend if mine is having those procedures done in a couple of weeks she and hubby have been ttc for over 18months, her FS is giving them two months on their own before intervening. It's sounds pretty similar.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOO HOOO @ErinJess!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
    (you did say it would take three goes!)
    @lileitak, I didn't have any pre-IUI procedures, as my new FS said I was very unlikely to have any issues that would be solved by these- Im in the same boat as ErinJess, being in a same-sex relationship. I *did* end up having a tube-check ultrasound between IUI #2 and #3, which was normal. I had originally gone to see a different FS, who wanted to do lap and hysteroscopy etc- I felt very pushed into it, and it wasn't what I wanted, so I got a new doc. Its really up to you- on one hand I didn't want to waste time and $ on treatment only to discover they could have found something with the lap and hysto, but on the other hand I didn't want surgery either. In the end I took the risk to go without. Having said that, I think its a pretty common procedure (I think some FS use it almost like a screening exam!).

AFM, Im just counting and recounting the days (surely its more then Day 5?). Im feeling pretty positive about this round. Ive just realised that the slightly off- kinda sick feeling Im having is due to the HCG trigger shot. I imagine its like a little taste of early pregnancy symptoms. Still too early for real symptoms- I have stalked the web and implantation if it occurs will be a few days away yet.